• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

The whole penalty system is flawed, what difference will any financial penalty make to massive clubs? Suspension from competitions or long bans on transfers are the only answer.

And 10 point deduction.
And change thier name to Abu Dhabi Athletic!

And a wages cap for all European clubs of £300m pa

I like the transfer ban, effectively nobbles the whole point of their riches
It needs to be over a couple of seasons though, one window will make little difference. CL ban too will impact their future fair play income!

Will never happen though. The only way action will be taken will be through some other form of corruption, ie pressure from the old money clubs like Barca, Madrid and Man U.

It needs to be over a couple of seasons though, one window will make little difference. CL ban too will impact their future fair play income!

Will never happen though. The only way action will be taken will be through some other form of corruption, ie pressure from the old money clubs like Barca, Madrid and Man U.

The only thing that could work, imo, would be a continental competition ban, you break the rules you are out for 5 years, any place you qualified for moves down the line to your domestic rival each season.

I'm not sure that would be legal though.

The only thing that could work, imo, would be a continental competition ban, you break the rules you are out for 5 years, any place you qualified for moves down the line to your domestic rival each season.

I'm not sure that would be legal though.
Good point. The season Chelsea missed out on Europe altogether they still retained their players and won the league aided by the lack of game!

When it comes to proper sanctions like lengthy transfer embargoes and competition bans, UEFA are only really going to punish clubs they're confident can't afford to fight them in the courts. The likes of PSG and City will just get fined an amount calculated so they will just pay it and not cause any fuss.

Last edited:
When it comes to proper sanctions like lengthy transfer embargoes and competition bans, UEFA are only really going to punish clubs they're confident can't afford to fight them in the courts. The likes of PSG and City will just get fined an amount calculated so they will just pay it and not cause any fuss.

Or like they did with Barca (I think), giving them a transfer ban effective six months from now, allowing them to stock up on players in the summer transfer window before the ban starts.

Unless they actually fine PSG or City about £5.000.000.000.000.000.000 each, It's a useless penalty. Hell, even that might be too little.

Or like they did with Barca (I think), giving them a transfer ban effective six months from now, allowing them to stock up on players in the summer transfer window before the ban starts.

Unless they actually fine PSG or City about £5.000.000.000.000.000.000 each, It's a useless penalty. Hell, even that might be too little.

Five pounds?

Can't even fill up what they have every week let alone add another 10k more on

Emirates Marketing Project are planning to increase the capacity of Etihad Stadium to 63,000 and have met fans to discuss the future development. (Mail on Sunday)

Back