• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

There starting to look tired IMO and their players who shined because they weren’t at the WC didn’t look as effective

I’d still back em to get out the group though as PSG are really flaky

Yes. Hard to believe, but yes, it is.
Really? It is nearly as bad as the one in that Lionel Richie video.

I need to confirm this with the source of all knowledge.
Bing.

edit: Sorry to doubt you Robbo. All I can say is WTF.

Last edited:
Actually had to look this up when I read that they had only won 3 of their past 9 games. Sure enough. They could well be a couple of league losses and a CL elimination from becoming a very fashionable 'Crisis Club'.

They didn't pay big money for Klopp's new teeth to be having him doing these grimacing interviews.

Best part is looking and listening (and reading the subtitles) as their grovelling media apologists like Steve Mcmnmnm or Owen or Carragher or that woeful po' faced Scotch plonker on ESPN (either one, actually) natter away and make excuses after big-time Charlieing it up earlier on when Liverpool were off to the races to start the season.

McMnmnmn babbling away about stadiums with running tracks being a factor is just hysterical. Doesn't feel like the crowd is there, say Owen. Pfff! The sound of the RS fans chanting Fcuk You! Liverpool! during the warmups was amazing.

With all the Scouse and Scottish accents, it sounds like a bunch of untuned Vespas starting up on a cold morning. Hopefully it's a nice warm up for their Europa League analysis.

Last edited:
Really? It is nearly as bad as the one in that Lionel Richie video.

I need to confirm this with the source of all knowledge.
Bing.

edit: Sorry to doubt you Robbo. All I can say is WTF.

I don't blame you for having doubts! :D That's one hilariously ugly and un-Salah like piece of, well, art.

Just warming up here. More fake sports from the Liverpool media mafia.

That horrible gobbrick Steve Nicol on Espn blames Liverpool's poor performance in Belgrade on the fact that the team looked jaded and tired from playing so many games. Says that since the Spurs game on Sept. 15, they've played on average every four days and the squad is getting ground down.

So I had to see just how Spurs schedule compared. We've actually played one game more than them in the same time period - 12 games to 11.

He says they've had tough matches against Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project and Arsenal along with CL games. They've also had doddles against cannon fodder like Cardiff, Huddersfield, Southampton and, oh yeah, Red Star Belgrade at Anfield. Six games at home out of 11. Including the upcoming PL game against Fulham, they will be at home after all four of their CL games.

We've basically had an entire season on the road and, including Saturday at Palace, twice had away games to play after CL games. We've played City - competitively - gutted out a good win at tough Wolves, and swept two away derbies against a bruising rival in West Ham and performed admirably with a squad Nicol loves to criticize for being too thin.

In the past five Premier League games, we've gained three points on Liverpool.

The upside to seeing PSG and Napoli go through is that they both likely have to beat Red Star, leaving them in last place. That would drop Liverpool into the Europa League grind.

Last edited:
Timing points to telling a mate he was moving to West brom.

That would make sense.
He's very adamant in his denial of ever having bet on football. But totally silent (unless I have missed something) about sharing insider information for someone else to use.

Back