• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs PSV ***

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t think the draw vs a defeat makes much difference?

Probably not, but say we beat them at home and they lose their last against psv, we'd only need a draw at barca. Now we need to win.

Its looking quite unlikely either way though. We need help from this terrible Dutch team.

BBC have it down as an Own goal. Not sure H can claim it. Is there a CL Goals Panel?

Hope it gets though, would make him equal with Defoe as our highest goalscorer in Europe

Probably not, but say we beat them at home and they lose their last against psv, we'd only need a draw at barca. Now we need to win.

Its looking quite unlikely either way though. We need help from this terrible Dutch team.
If we beat Inter 1-0, or by two goals, we're ahead of them. If the lose to PSV we don't need anything from the Barca game.

Delighted with that. Really dug deep to get what we deserved and fair play to Poch, Llorente and Kane. Good to see Kane and Lamela playing clever at the end. Kane drew a lot of fouls once we went ahead.

But, two things tinkled me off at the end and is part of the reason we are losing stupid goals. That long ball down where Trippier fouls. What the fudge is Sanchez doing letting it bounce. Put your fudging head on it you clown. Then on the free, we clearly leave the man free on the back post who evertually hit the cross over. Stupid fudging defending.

Will take the 2-1 though. We battered them.

My summary :- Winks brilliant; Dele and Eriksen not yet back to form; Gazziniga very good; Trippier still a liability at the back; llorente an effective sub for once. Moira very good and Kane is Kane.

i always like how Dutch and German teams nearly always go over as a group and applaud their fans when they're away. Our lads should follow their example.

The intensity was there, but the intricacy was foregone for hopeful crossing too often. I don't mind crosses, but they have to be done in the right way and we rarely do.

Back