• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs PSV ***

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Davies isn't the problem. He is doing quite well. Spurs forwards are wack this half. Also De Jong is a clown shoe.

Optimistic post: a point isn't remotely useful for them either, unless they fancy beating Barca in their next game, so if we can just get 1 they'd need to come out of their shell more

I find I can't really get worked up about these CL games one way or the other. Probably because (a) I know we're not going to win it, whatever happens, and (b) because it looks like they're playing with a ball they bought for thirty bob on the seafront at Margate.

What are the odds we turn this around quickly, lead 2-1, then miss another bunch of sitters before they snatch the equalizer in the 89th minute?

This is a bizarre CL campaign! We've been well on top in all the games, bar Barca, and somehow we have 1 point...

Just not good enough for the CL, leaving a man free in the the box and missing 4? sitters.

Middle bits decent - its either ends

Back