• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs PSV ***

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would go with option 2, I really don't think PSV are up to much - still cant believe we didn't win the away game. But cant see Poch doing anything other than putting out his strongest available side....
Hope he does.

Largely agree although would expect Son to start probably for Lamela. If he doesn't I really don't understand why he was substituted on Saturday!

I think he was subbed as, despite coming on for Dembele, he was largely ineffective in the latter stages of the game where we needed someone who could hold the ball and pick out a good pass (i.e Eriksen). It was a little odd though granted, as I thought Son would've given Davies help to cope with the pace of Traore.

Eriksen too was pretty poor at getting into the game when he came on. I've often thought this. He doesn't pick up the pace of a game very quickly.

It seems harsh on Sonny, but to be fair he was on from 6mins, so it's virtually like starting a game anyway.

Don't confuse game management at Wolves with resting him for PSV.

Largely agree although would expect Son to start probably for Lamela. If he doesn't I really don't understand why he was substituted on Saturday!

Also suspect Vorm will be in for Gazza although most of us think Gazza is the better keeper.
As the form player lamela would normally start but he has had a lot of minutes lately so I think son will start.
Son needs the minutes so hopefully a win win situation.

Big win tonight, roll onto the Inter game with some belief and confidence. As long as Barca do us a favour and put them away tonight, we could just sneak through with 3 wins. Squeaky bum time indeed

DrVyg1sW4AATv44.jpg

COuld be 4-3-3 with Dele, Eriksen and Winks in CM, or 4-2-3-1 with Winks and Eriksen in CM

That's the midfield I've been wanting to see! Excited to see how it plays out, could drop Dele back to make a 433 which I think would work well.

Back