• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Spurs vs Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.

Spurs Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lloris
Trippier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies
Winks, Dembele
Lamela, Dele, Lucas
Kane

Gazzaniga, Foyth, Aurier, Sissoko, Eriksen, Son, Llorente

Yep, i can see this being Poch's preferred choice with who's available. Eriksen might flourish in this game as I think Wolves may offer the space and look a good opposition to unlock with a slick perfectly weighted pass through the lines.
However, i think Dele will get the nod.

Be interesting to see how that benefits Kane/Moura. Harry tends to play well with Alli whereas the debate runs on about how he plays when Moura is running around his spaces.

I'd go with:

Lloris
Surge - Foyth - Harley - Toby - Davies
Winksy - Sissoko
Eriksen - Lamela - Lucas

Everyone else on the bench.
Norman-leon-35112904-248-140.gif

Lloris
Aurier...Foyth...Sanchez...Davies
Sissoko...Winks
Lamela...Eriksen...Dele
Kane​

Is what I'd go for, but I think Poch will go:
Lloris
Trippier...Alderweireld...Sanchez...Davies
Sissoko...Dembele
Lamela...Eriksen...Dele
Kane​

I'd go

----------------------Lloris
---Alderweireld---Sanchez----Foyth
Trippier----Winks-----Skipp------Rose
---------Lamela------Eriksen
------------------Son

Subs: Gazzaniga, Aurier, Davies, Sissy, Moura, Alli, Kane

Not good news about Wanyama. He didn't look right, especially in the 2nd half. Saw the game again yesterday, and he was actually pretty ok in the 1st half, but after the break he looked totally shot.
Unfortunately it seems like he's got the Sandro syndrome and his knees are gone.

Not good news about Wanyama. He didn't look right, especially in the 2nd half. Saw the game again yesterday, and he was actually pretty ok in the 1st half, but after the break he looked totally shot.
Unfortunately it seems like he's got the Sandro syndrome and his knees are gone.
When Ledley was ailing I kept hoping a surgeon somewhere would announce a new procedure. Essentially if cartilege has gone, just slip in some plastic substitute...

But it never happened

Will they ever sort out this complex procedure... seems so simple, just find some replacement material and bung it in there.

We've been to the moon for Ghod's sake

Both Wanyama and dier being injured at the same time presents some quite significant issues as it therefore relies on dembele and Winks to be fit enough to play 3 games in 7 days - which I suspect doesn't happen very often. Fortunatley Sissoko has found some relative levels of form but whether he is best placed to sit in a deep 2 alongside Winks or dembele seems doubtful.

I believe Foyth was not registered for UCL so can't play Tuesday meaning that Toby and Sanchez will have to play; with Sanchez having played Monday and Wednesday this may force Poch into resting him tomorrow to play Foyth alongside Toby -basically any injury for Toby or Sanchez at Wolves means that either Ben davies or TJ Eyoma plays against PSV.

So with this in mind I'm predicting that tomorrow we line up:

(4-2-3-1) Lloris; Trippier, Foyth,Toby, davies; Eriksen, dembele; Lucas, dele, Sonny; Kane (subs - Gazzaniga, sanchez, Aurier, Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Llorente)

Both Wanyama and dier being injured at the same time presents some quite significant issues as it therefore relies on dembele and Winks to be fit enough to play 3 games in 7 days - which I suspect doesn't happen very often. Fortunatley Sissoko has found some relative levels of form but whether he is best placed to sit in a deep 2 alongside Winks or dembele seems doubtful.

I believe Foyth was not registered for UCL so can't play Tuesday meaning that Toby and Sanchez will have to play; with Sanchez having played Monday and Wednesday this may force Poch into resting him tomorrow to play Foyth alongside Toby -basically any injury for Toby or Sanchez at Wolves means that either Ben davies or TJ Eyoma plays against PSV.

So with this in mind I'm predicting that tomorrow we line up:

(4-2-3-1) Lloris; Trippier, Foyth,Toby, davies; Eriksen, dembele; Lucas, dele, Sonny; Kane (subs - Gazzaniga, sanchez, Aurier, Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Llorente)
Foyth doesn't need to be registered, as he's under 21.

Wolves

.................Lloris
Trippier...Foyth...Toby...Davies
......Sissoko....Dembele..........
Eriksen......Dele.....Son.
............Kane...........

Winks on at 65 for Dembele

PSV
Gazza
Aurier...Sanchez...Toby...Davies
........Dembele.....Winks.........
Eriksen.....Dele......Moura
..............Kane............

Sissoko on for Dembele at 65

Palace
Lloris
Trippier...Sanchez...Toby...Davies
Eriksen.....Dele......Son

But basically its as much as a physio choice as a poch choice this week
Big Opportunity for Skipp and Foyth to stake claims for squad places

I'd rather not see three at the back. Maybe a midfield three of Dele, Winks and Sissoko.

Sissoko will keep it quite solid, Winks can run things from there with Dele doing being the more adventurous of the three.

Wolves

.................Lloris
Trippier...Foyth...Toby...Davies
......Sissoko....Dembele..........
Eriksen......Dele.....Son.
............Kane...........

Winks on at 65 for Dembele

PSV
Gazza
Aurier...Sanchez...Toby...Davies
Eriksen.....Dele......Moura

Sissoko on for Dembele at 65

Palace
Lloris
Trippier...Sanchez...Toby...Davies
Eriksen.....Dele......Son

But basically its as much as a physio choice as a poch choice this week
Big Opportunity for Skipp and Foyth to stake claims for squad places

I can't see us changing keeper through these fixtures.

Given the injury situation, and without a natural sitter, I would be tempted to go three at the back:

..........................lloris................................

......Toby................Sanchez...........Foyth.........

Trippier.................................................Aurier

.........................Dembele...Eriksen..Winks.........

..................................Dele....Son....................

Keep Kane, Lucas and Lamela back for a final 30 minute surge if we need one. That will confuse the hell out of them and would be a tactical masterstroke from Poch. Wont happen though.

Back