• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

Kane has had 2 massive opportunities.
Mendy and Larporte have made huge mistakes.

We have made fewer mistakes and done just as well as City, we just haven't taken our chances.
The main difference is Fernandinho, he has stopped SO many of our transitions. Way more than Dier/Dembele it seems.

Not too shabby. We've been as dangerous as they have been and could have had a couple, were it not for the Ederson intervention and the Sissoko fudged up cross. But no OMT can counter a full Sissoko.

We’ve actually had a few good openings but our decision making/execution has been really poor and it’s frustrating.

Kane long shot
Kane 1 on 1
Sissoko opening
Trippier robbing Mendy and not capitalising

I’m confident we will create at least similar in the 2nd half and with Dele, Son and Eriksen in the locker you just never know.

Too many players having off days but we are getting the ball in good positions, Eriksen and Alli could make a difference but I’m not confident we’d be able to stop them scoring again. Might see Son for Moura he’s not looked effective.

Thought we did okay. Much better than, say, the Liverpool game. Lamela and Sissoko have been pretty good. Harry’s been getting involved but one bad miss and two terrible passes means he’s still nowhere near his best.

We do look unrecognisably shaky at the back (compared to other seasons).

Kane has had 2 massive opportunities.
Mendy and Larporte have made huge mistakes.

We have made fewer mistakes and done just as well as City, we just haven't taken our chances.
The main difference is Fernandinho, he has stopped SO many of our transitions. Way more than Dier/Dembele it seems.

He should've had a yellow though.

We'vе done next to nothing proactive; we are just reacting to them all the time. However predictable, I'm afraid this isn't going to end well.

I'd get Son on.
We get close enough to the box, but in reality Ederson could have had a cuppa.
With the space in their inside channels Son could be really dangerous.

Mendy is City's Sissoko. We should overload his wing until he's on the pitch.
I would dream about Eriksen coming directly after the break but you just know Poch won't do it. He never does such subs (only if the injury happens)

Back