• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

He’s arguably our 2nd most important player after Kane so his wages should reflect this. He should be on close to Kane’s reported £200k a week.

He’s also correct in the assertion that if he were to be sold we would demand upwards of £100m for him so his wages should reflect this also.

He’s one of the most creative players and Europe AND he regularly scores 10 + goals a season so I’m not surprised if he’s asking for a lot more money.

He’s arguably our 2nd most important player after Kane so his wages should reflect this. He should be on close to Kane’s reported £200k a week.

He’s also correct in the assertion that if he were to be sold we would demand upwards of £100m for him so his wages should reflect this also.

He’s one of the most creative players and Europe AND he regularly scores 10 + goals a season so I’m not surprised if he’s asking for a lot more money.

The thing is if it gets to the summer and he has not signed a new contract, will any club pay 100m for a player who though records goods stats, can go missing in games. I love the lad, but not sure any club would pay more then 60m for him in the summer. I would even suggest if we cant get him to sign in the next 2 month then the writing is on the wall.

The thing is if it gets to the summer and he has not signed a new contract, will any club pay 100m for a player who though records goods stats, can go missing in games. I love the lad, but not sure any club would pay more then 60m for him in the summer. I would even suggest if we cant get him to sign in the next 2 month then the writing is on the wall.
I think if there were any suggestion whatsoever that he might move, he'd be the most in demand player of that window.

Well hazard went missing for a season and there’s talk of him going for £200m

Possibly. Been hearing these noises that he is on verge of signing for how long now? About time it got done if he genuinely wants to stay....

Yep; i suspect the 'noises' are the club leaking these stories to the media to show they are trying their best (which they undoubtedly are)...
Eriksen holds the cards are this stage though...

I suspect he'll wait and see what happens re any transfers in January...

On the other hand, if he signs it's a big statement of intent from the club and makes Spurs more appealing for any potential transfer targets to move to.

Not long ago, Rooney was quoted in an interview as saying that the tone of the ManU dressing room under Ferguson was set by a core of about six players - Scholes, Giggs, the Nevilles, Keane, himself. They made sure new players maintained the right attitude around the club and their team mates.

Spurs are beginning to approach that situation and having Eriksen on board long term will only reinforce that.

But how long is left on his contract? Hazard is slightly different as he gets goals and goals are a premium, also he has won league titles so has that perceived winners meteorology.
Since 2014-15 PL goals and assists:
Hazard: 42, 21
Eriksen: 34, 40

So twice the price for 2 goals more a season, and half the number of assists. Sure....

Back