• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

PSG vs Red Star is a ridiculous match up. It's like watching grown-ups vs kindergarden kids. 4-0 up and they're not even breaking a sweat. Just showboating. If they actually turn it on, they'll get double digits.

Presumably in Italy they run a handicapping system to try and keep it close these days? (Hence Cuadrado and Sneezy.)

That Dzeko fella @ Roma....I heard he wants a return to England ..... Could be a Llorente replacement maybe?

Ndombele and Traore with goals

Is that the Traore who was at Chelsea?

Looked a great player there to me and was great at Ajax (I think that’s where he went)

I think there is decent defender in there. Need a more conducive environment to flourish me thinks.
So we will agree to differ.
He's a decent footballer, but His decision making is questionable at best, and when the going gets tough, he doesn't think or react quick enough. It was the same at Benfica. Still quite young, but I don't think he'll be great. He's not quick enough in his head.

Back