• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham vs Philips Sport Vereniging Eindhoven.

Capture.JPG
You get me blud

Rotation probably not too big of a deal, as we don't play again until Monday night. But still maybe change a few:

---------------lloris
aurier----sanchez---toby---davies
---------dier----dembele
------lamela---eriksen---son
---------------kane

subs: gazza, trippier, wanyama, winks, moura, sissoko, llorente

Rotation probably not too big of a deal, as we don't play again until Monday night. But still maybe change a few:

---------------lloris
---------dier----dembele
---------------kane

Is Rose injured?

At least the bus can enjoy the heaters in the ground to keep warm

Was strange seeing all these bar heaters hanging from the roof and I’d be suprised if they still have them but they did seem to work

---------------lloris
---------dier----dembele
---------------kane

I would go with that team and bench, only swapping Wanyama for Dier.

Massive massive game; we can't afford to drop any points. PSV have a 100% record in their league so far and battered Ajax, who themselves are showing Europe atm that they are no mugs!

Sadly, i can see us play the game of our lives only for somebody to switch off twice in 5 minutes that will cost us the game; sadly 3-1 loss
:(

Funny moment on the press conference; Poch was asked if he agreed with Van Bommel that the teams were similar in quality.
Poch: I respect his opinion
Reporter: Yes, but do you agree?
Poch smiles and says : I always respect other managers, and I respect his opinion
Reporter: so you don't agree?

:D

Funny moment on the press conference; Poch was asked if he agreed with Van Bommel that the teams were similar in quality.
Poch smiles and says : I always respect other managers, and I respect his opinion

That's a no then!

Damn. We better deliver on the pitch, then!

After the disappointing loses to Barcelona and Inter Milan, we badly need to win this match. In fact, this is a must-win match for us if we want to stay in the CL. We have a mixed record against PSV, winning 1 and losing 1 of our 2 matches against them. Both of those matches were in the 2008 UEFA Cup when we lost at home and won away before losing on penalties. Since we are playing away in this match, it will be great if we can get revenge for the 2008 defeat by winning this match.

I think Kane and Lamela will be our key players in this match. Kane has not been in good form this season but he did score a brilliant goal against Barcelona. Let's hope he will have his goal scoring boot and score a goal or two against PSV. Lamela has been our best player so far this season with 5 goals and 3 assists in all competitions. And like Kane, Lamela too scored against Barcelona. Let's hope Lamela will again be at his best and help us beat PSV. It will help us greatly if Eriksen and Alli are fully fit to play in this match. Son has been poor so far this season but hope he can come on and help us as needed.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. Our midfield have not been consistent this season. But with players like Sissoko and Wanyama returning from injury, hope we can improve our performance. Want to see Dembele and Wanyama start in midfield. I think Dier will be too risky to start as he tends to make too many mistakes. Sissoko played well against West Ham and even assisted a goal. I think Sissoko can come on and help our midfield later in the match. Don't want to see Winks starting as his lack of experience will be a problem against PSV.

Our defence have done well to keep 3 consecutive clean sheets in the league. Now we need to bring that form into Europe. As we are playing away, we need to concentrate more on defending than attacking. Too bad Vertonghen is still out injured as we will miss him in defence. We need to hope Lloris, Alderweireld and Sanchez will be at their best to stop PSV. We need to avoid making silly mistakes like giving away freekicks near our goal. Let's hope we will do enough to keep the clean sheet in this match.

This is going to be a tense match. We have no choice but to win this match to stay in the CL. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to get our first win in the CL by beating PSV.

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have all our best players available for this match. We need to get an early goal to help us settle down and then kill the game off by getting another goal or two. Let's hope we will put up a good performance, make use of our chances and do enough to beat PSV.

After the disappointing loses to Barcelona and Inter Milan, we badly need to win this match. In fact, this is a must-win match for us if we want to stay in the CL. We have a mixed record against PSV, winning 1 and losing 1 of our 2 matches against them. Both of those matches were in the 2008 UEFA Cup when we lost at home and won away before losing on penalties. Since we are playing away in this match, it will be great if we can get revenge for the 2008 defeat by winning this match.

I think Kane and Lamela will be our key players in this match. Kane has not been in good form this season but he did score a brilliant goal against Barcelona. Let's hope he will have his goal scoring boot and score a goal or two against PSV. Lamela has been our best player so far this season with 5 goals and 3 assists in all competitions. And like Kane, Lamela too scored against Barcelona. Let's hope Lamela will again be at his best and help us beat PSV. It will help us greatly if Eriksen and Alli are fully fit to play in this match. Son has been poor so far this season but hope he can come on and help us as needed.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. Our midfield have not been consistent this season. But with players like Sissoko and Wanyama returning from injury, hope we can improve our performance. Want to see Dembele and Wanyama start in midfield. I think Dier will be too risky to start as he tends to make too many mistakes. Sissoko played well against West Ham and even assisted a goal. I think Sissoko can come on and help our midfield later in the match. Don't want to see Winks starting as his lack of experience will be a problem against PSV.

Our defence have done well to keep 3 consecutive clean sheets in the league. Now we need to bring that form into Europe. As we are playing away, we need to concentrate more on defending than attacking. Too bad Vertonghen is still out injured as we will miss him in defence. We need to hope Lloris, Alderweireld and Sanchez will be at their best to stop PSV. We need to avoid making silly mistakes like giving away freekicks near our goal. Let's hope we will do enough to keep the clean sheet in this match.

This is going to be a tense match. We have no choice but to win this match to stay in the CL. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and meteorology to get our first win in the CL by beating PSV.

Just putting it out the but Wanyama hasn’t had a decent game since his first injury
Winks has just played against Spain and didn’t look out of place
Dier doesn’t make the mistakes you refer too... or at least I’d like examples (when 8 ask the onl6none people come back to was pool away which was his fault)

I hate these fudging early games. Won't be home in time for the first half. gonads!
Me too... I'm on a flight that lands in Switzerland at 7pm local time.... I might be able to catch the second half in a bar at Zurich airport if I'm lucky!

I hate these fudging early games. Won't be home in time for the first half. gonads!
absolute flimflam - I know its later in Holland but even 7pm is rubbish - remember Uefa are all about (and not more €€€€)

The Uefa president, Aleksander Ceferin, derided the Fifa plan in May, in a speech to EU sports ministers, saying: “I cannot accept that some people who are blinded by the pursuit of profit are considering to sell the soul of football tournaments to nebulous private funds. Money does not rule – and the European sports model must be respected. Football is not for sale. I will not let anyone sacrifice its structures on the altar of a highly cynical and ruthless mercantilism.”

700 Spurs fans turned away from trying to pick up tickets today
You have to be named on the ticket and have ID and clearly the above haven’t

Back