• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham vs Philips Sport Vereniging Eindhoven.

nayenezgani

Jimmy Neighbour
Wednesday @
Philips Stadion

Screenshot_20181023-132626~2.png

0 - 3 win: Alli, Lamela, Eriksen...

3q9rsa.jpg

COYS!

PSV are having a storming season start to the season, scoring a lot of goals - will be a tricky tie

PSV are having a storming season start to the season, scoring a lot of goals - will be a tricky tie

Jesus, just looked at their results. Very impressive, they’re absolutely dingdonging everyone in the league. The only hope I’m clinging to is they’ve lost both CL games including a home one to Inter who, frankly, are very ordinary.

Jesus, just looked at their results. Very impressive, they’re absolutely dingdonging everyone in the league. The only hope I’m clinging to is they’ve lost both CL games including a home one to Inter who, frankly, are very ordinary.

They were unlucky against Inter and held their own against Barca from what I could tell. Only had half an eye on their games though.

They play 4-3-3 with wingers Lozano and Bergwijn as big dangers, pacey and both goal threats. Our full backs will need to be on high alert.

Luuk de Jong is brick (flopped at Saudi Sportswashing Machine) but somehow scores goals, his level is the Dutch league. Viergever is a solid, commanding centre half and Zoet is the same as keeper.

This won't be easy at all... What have I done?

Got to feel for anyone going without a ticket
The wristband and passport rules is one thing
But the police out there didn’t let anyone off a train last time without proof of a ticket

We should try and sign all their players before hand and unsettle them, which they will then want to perform very well against us so that they can engineer a move to us in January, thus we lose in the process 5-0.

Prediction? 5-4.

Got to feel for anyone going without a ticket
The wristband and passport rules is one thing
But the police out there didn’t let anyone off a train last time without proof of a ticket
There is a fan park for people without tickets to watch the game

Back