• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Really like Ndidi; works hard, good discipline, classy passing as well as inventiveness and footwork. Really think we should be looking at him to replace Dembele.

I really fudging hate Leicester, hope the goons get back in this.

They were always going to have a game like this though, their chance conversion has been off the charts this season.

First time I’ve seen him properly.
Never really impressed before, been excellent so far as has Maddersen!
Thought he was “ok” previous seasons but I’ve seen him 5/6 times this season now for England and Leicester and he’s been excellent each time.

Leicester gone to pot since they scored, tossers. Goal came from Steptoe being unable to play football unless he is running on to a hoof.

I feel like Leicester should be way better than they are. They have some really good players - Ricardo, Maguire, Evans, Chilwell, Schmeichel - that is a solid back line. Ndidi, Maddison etc not bad by any stretch of the imagination either.

But as soon as Arsenal really turned the pressure up, they crumbled. Playing stupid passes when they should have just been clearing it, and just generally not making the right decision when they needed to. Running down blind alleys, not taking care of the ball when they should. Really disappointing, because Arsenal are not that good. But I feel Leicester are making them look better than they are.

I feel like Leicester should be way better than they are. They have some really good players - Ricardo, Maguire, Evans, Chilwell, Schmeichel - that is a solid back line. Ndidi, Maddison etc not bad by any stretch of the imagination either.

But as soon as Arsenal really turned the pressure up, they crumbled. Playing stupid passes when they should have just been clearing it, and just generally not making the right decision when they needed to. Running down blind alleys, not taking care of the ball when they should. Really disappointing, because Arsenal are not that good. But I feel Leicester are making them look better than they are.

They have no game management. A few minutes to go 'til half-time, they were pushing stupidly high up the pitch -- just get in 0-1 up and setup to counter Arsenal in the 2nd half.

I really do think we will slaughter this Arsenal team.

Arsenal have huffed and puffed this half, but Schmeichel hasn't had a save to make really. Leicester have had the best chance with the header against the bar from a corner.

Back