• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

JhCVM5X.jpg

e9rVTpL.jpg

JKuVFt0.jpg

bLKL6jK.jpg

ZvNzY6u.jpg

They're closer to the pitch than comparable seats at Wembley and we haven't been discounting there.
i hope levy understands the need to quickly accumulate a new generation of fans - we aren't going to last very long with our spurs experience from 20-30 years ago!

i hope levy understands the need to quickly accumulate a new generation of fans - we aren't going to last very long with our spurs experience from 20-30 years ago!

We don't need to go down the West Ham kids for a quid route to do that. We've got a stadium to pay for and are not going to discount tickets for games where there is high demand. I could see us continuing to do cheaper tickets for the early rounds of the league cup though.

Was thinking the same - looks half empty!

Half empty thinking.

It had me pondering about what potential that space has for fulfilling, informative presentations that create an appreciation for the cultural fabric of the club.

It's all of 48 hours old. Hardly the moment to be narrowing one's perspective and dumping on the place.

Back