• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Taxidermy

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Does anyone know how one goes about getting into it.

I got given a stuffed owl as a present from a cousin of mine, an early birthday present(day of the city game) it has quite taken my fancy and I am now looking at buying some more stuffed animals for my man cave.

Columbo our Basset hound is getting on and frankly I dont want to pay for the funeral costs. Our last dog cost £700 for a funeral at pet cemetery. Been looking for a new hobby and thought this could be it.

Ha ha what the actual flip? Just chuck it in a ditch near your house, it's only a dog.

part of the family, the wife even made me wear black.

I love our dogs, so like the idea of still having them around after they have died. Should have done the same with my dad, because we have to travel up to London every time we want to pay our respects, which I dont really get because he was cremated.

Cant throw him in the wok. He figured out how to get out of the chains in the basement and escaped.
Trick is to bag them
www.FightDogMeat.com-3125.jpg

Should have done the same with my dad, because we have to travel up to London every time we want to pay our respects.
I wouldn't waste your time, he's dead.

A friend of mine's dog got run over a couple of months ago. It wasn't me.
So far he spent £4k trying to fix it and it still needs thousands spent. It is already an old dog, just put it out of it's misery and buy a new one.

I wouldn't waste your time, he's dead.

A friend of mine's dog got run over a couple of months ago. It wasn't me.
So far he spent £4k trying to fix it and it still needs thousands spent. It is already an old dog, just put it out of it's misery and buy a new one.

Have you ever had a pet, out of interest? Or any relatives?

It's a shame you feel that way Bullet, because we've reached agreement to have you stuffed post-mortem (by Chich, he's very keen although may have misunderstood the brief) and put on display for all eternity at the Tottenham Experience.
Ha ha awesome. You can do what you like to me at that point, I won't be there. Just some skin and slime.

It's a shame you feel that way Bullet, because we've reached agreement to have you stuffed post-mortem (by Chich, he's very keen although may have misunderstood the brief) and put on display for all eternity at the Tottenham Experience.
And we decided to stuff you with cold custard and have you wearing a nice pair of corduroy.

Back