• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

I'm still enjoying the memory of his cheeky chip over the head of Marcelo, on the dead run, in CL play last year.

Daisuk; nice to see those stats.

We all have our favourites and that will always makes fools us, mine was Modric who I thought was too small and was a wast of space, even a small one!;)

Sissoko has been poor and was much better yesterday. Pamela was another of my 'not so liked' look at the lad yesterday :cool:

Very true my biggest mistake was Waddle, when i first saw him play for us i was not impressed that much. However he turned out to be the best winger i have seen in a Spurs shirt. But there is a difference between not rating a player and slagging them off no matter what all the time. Which has happened with Sissoko by some.

I'm admittedly not his biggest fan, but can't do anything but give credit where credit is due! I didn't get to see the match yesterday, but the stats look good, and his cross for Lamela's goal was great, and ultimately won us the match. Long may it continue! :)

I guess it's a cultural thing but we Mediterraneans tend to call a spade by its real name...
In which case, you shouldn't be afraid to call a brick player a brick player just because he wears our shirt.

Give it a break... he was not eased off the ball for a start. He tried to clear the ball upfield but it was intercepted by Cresswell. In 90% of cases such a block would have gone out for a throw; instead it ricocheted back into the corner allowing the left back to cross for Arnautovic. The cross itself was slow and looping and Arnautovic should never have been allowed to get to it when he was the only attacker in the box with Toby and Davies on either side of him. But of course it was Sissoko's fault... I guess it was also his fault that Sanchez missed an open goal from 5 yards to put us 2-0 up or that the same player lost Arnautovic in the last minute when Lloris bailed us out with what was the true wonder save of the game.
He spazzed it to the opposition and Hugo saved our arses. If he had the ball control skills if a professional footballer he'd have been fine.

But this treatment reminds me of a teacher at school who used to pick on one of our class for nothing, belittling him even when he did nothing wrong
Clearly still scars you.

You don't need anger to have worth. It's safe to calm down now and laugh at Sissoko with everyone else.

Hopefully this was the performance he needs to get a bit of confidence. Then I'm sure we'll see more of the Sissoko who played so well for France. If he keeps this up, he's a really useful asset.

In which case, you shouldn't be afraid to call a brick player a brick player just because he wears our shirt.

I think that's absolutely fine on a forum. But not from the crowd when he is on the pitch.
No one is saying he is a football genius but some of the abuse from the stands is - imo - totally out of order for a player wearing our shirt and usually putting in a decent if not groundbreakingly technical shift.

I'm not surprised he got an assist from that area of the pitch, still think his best spell for us was season before last when he was playing as a RWB with back three. Cracking cross from his left peg.

I think that's absolutely fine on a forum. But not from the crowd when he is on the pitch.
No one is saying he is a football genius but some of the abuse from the stands is - imo - totally out of order for a player wearing our shirt and usually putting in a decent if not groundbreakingly technical shift.
I'd never condone abusing him. It's hard not to laugh when something's as funny as he is though.

Agree fully that he always seems to put effort in.

I'm not surprised he got an assist from that area of the pitch, still think his best spell for us was season before last when he was playing as a RWB with back three. Cracking cross from his left peg.
It helped that he was up against Anderson. I've never seen him before, but on the basis of yesterday he makes even Sissoko look like a talented footballer.

Abuse is abuse where ever it raises it nasty head.
But that’s football fans for you.

I'd hope that most of our players have got better sense than to hang around on message boards. Discussions between fans is pretty harmless. Directing abuse at players on social media is wrong.

The keyboard warriors of the world are loathsome.
Shooting the breeze and expressing likes and dislikes though is fine and is the norm here.

Nah
He was never that great and liked the ale too much
He went to spam and did alright
Zola came in and started playing silly buggers
Callum called him a load of names and got binned to the reserves
Then his sisters fella stabbed him in the legs (scum bag drug dealer from coventry)

His mum was my baby sitter when I was a kid and I go to spurs but now with some of his best mates. He still comes to watch us although he is a united fan (his dad played there as a keeper briefly when he was young). He now lives in Plymouth as one of his kids is big in swimming and it’s a national centre for it
Interesting stuff, cheers! :)

The keyboard warriors of the world are loathsome.
Shooting the breeze and expressing likes and dislikes though is fine and is the norm here.

This place would be very quiet if people didn't shoot brick and we are all as guilty of it as anyone else. Of course there is a line but I think that there is a big difference between directing that at an individual and doing it somewhere where they are unlikely ever to see it.

This place would be very quiet if people didn't shoot brick and we are all as guilty of it as anyone else. Of course there is a line but I think that there is a big difference between directing that at an individual and doing it somewhere where they are unlikely ever to see it.

yeah you penis head

Abuse from the keyboard is just as bad and it’s also gutless.
You go and stand in front of let’s say Sissoko and call him out!

No chance he is massive and spends all day working out, he will kick the wootsits out of me.

I like him in that he reminds me of zokora, Freund. Useless but works hard, we massively over paid for him and that rankles me. But for that I think Levy has to take a lot of blame and Poch a little bit.

Sissoko is a decent squad player, whether Amos would have done better had he stayed fit(maybe not the tactical discipline an old pro like Sissoko has) or whether Onomah should have been given his chances the last 2 seasons, it is not Sissoko's fault. He tries his best.

Wrong signing in that we over paid for a player who does not fit into a mainly possesion based football team, but nice lad.

Back