• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Load of rubbish today. If he’d been booked I would have won £1250! But couldn’t even do that right......

I am a huge fan of his and have supported him all the way, even at the start when he was being heavily criticised. Superb talent!

Everywhere you go...

@OptaJoe:
10 - Erik Lamela has been directly involved in 10 goals in his last nine games in all competitions (7 goals, 3 assists). Form. #WHUTOT

@SpursStatMan:
Erik Lamela has now scored as many Premier League goals this season (3) as he scored in the previous two seasons combined.

Everywhere you go...

@OptaJoe:
10 - Erik Lamela has been directly involved in 10 goals in his last nine games in all competitions (7 goals, 3 assists). Form. #WHUTOT

@SpursStatMan:
Erik Lamela has now scored as many Premier League goals this season (3) as he scored in the previous two seasons combined.

This is why football never ceases to surprise and delight me in equal measure!

The fudge is the relevance? Don't put their names near each unless it's regarding when Lamela wound him up...

Doesn't he play for Wet Spam now? Seeing as we played them and all. And that he's a grade A gooner clam. How much more relevance do you need? :p

Back