• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

It may have already been mooted on here, but i'd heard a couple of weeks ago that the drink driving issue also revealed they was a certain lady friend in the car with him, and it def wasn't Mrs Lloris!
The club have kept a lot of that side of it from the press for fear of the extra bad publicity, and is partly why they let it all come down on him so hard for the drinking side of it (though i imagine they'd have done that regardless).

His wife is aware of the mystery friend and the rumours are she's gone apebrick and has told him she wants them to move back to France or risk their marriage (wasn't there a similar story with Giroud?).
Hugo has been doing his best to be a good boy and convince her to stay in London, but the relationship is currently very fractious.

I'm fairly sure the official police report said his passenger was male.

Yeah - the Express report from the court room said:

Westminster magistrates court heard he had been “showered with hospitality” by restaurant staff and fellow diners “sending over drinks” during the course of the evening.

His lawyer said he was “plainly drunk” as he left the restaurant before climbing behind the wheel of his Porsche Panamera and headed off with an unnamed male passenger.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1016800/Spurs-star-fined-50-000-after-drink-drive-arrest

Most French people seem fairly bisexual (I've seen plenty of Francois Ozon films), so the original point isn't necessarily invalid

Male in terms of physiology or in terms of gender identification? Could be male/female/non-binary. It's a fluid world now, my friend and the Met Police need to wake the fcuk up and get with the nuances of how we identify.
It's French, even if it's female it could be masculine and if mate could be feminine.

It may have already been mooted on here, but i'd heard a couple of weeks ago that the drink driving issue also revealed there was a certain lady friend in the car with him, and it def wasn't Mrs Lloris!
The club have kept a lot of that side of it from the press for fear of the extra bad publicity, and is partly why they let it all come down on him so hard for the drinking side of it (though i imagine they'd have done that regardless).

His wife is aware of the mystery friend and the rumours are she's gone apebrick and has told him she wants them to move back to France or risk their marriage (wasn't there a similar story with Giroud?).
Hugo has been doing his best to be a good boy and convince her to stay in London, but the relationship is currently very fractious.
How unFrench of him to get caught.

Thought Hugo was excellent today!
He though did nothing that surprised me today I know he is a quality top class goalkeeper.

Back