• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Westfield Stratford City

Thought we were good first half and very poor second half. Lloris, Lamela, Winks, Sissoko and Toby were our better players. Trippier was naive at the end, Sanchez looked very vulnerable and Harry looked dogbrick.

I don’t know how we are winning games playing like this. We either click into gear and we’ll be spectacular or this form will catch up on us.

Thought we were good first half and very poor second half. Lloris, Lamela, Winks, Sissoko and Toby were our better players. Trippier was naive at the end, Sanchez looked very vulnerable and Harry looked dogbrick.

I don’t know how we are winning games playing like this. We either click into gear and we’ll be spectacular or this form will catch up on us.
One word. Leicester City Football club.

First half we were fine, but the second half was brick. I honestly can't believe how blindly negative our midfield is. They could pass triangles around the Wham midfield and get on the other side of them only to then lay it back, bringing the 2-3 Wham players they had just cut out of the game back into play. It was infuriating how often we killed the little tempo we were able to generate thanks to this pattern of play.

7 points ahead of MNU is very good for this stage of the year. Shame they looked quite 'up for it' today

To get top 4 we need to beat ARS and MNU at least, assuming MNC CHE and LIV all keep up with us...

Excellent result, a real blood and guts effort by the players today.

Eriksen and Dembele aren't bad subs to bring on are they? Oh, and some of the players who didn't kick a ball today: Rose, Vertonghen, Wanyama, Dele, Son. Not bad for a squad with "no depth."

With Chelsea and Utd drawing, it's been a good day for us!

Why bring on Llorente when trying to break?
Was it against Inter where he took Kane off and they scored from a corner? I think he learned from that incident and so tries to keep Kane and/or Llorente on the pitch simply to defend set pieces

Back