• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Westfield Stratford City

Commentator thought he was Sissoko - maybe he did too

e48fe2c9-abb6-4228-9013-2e21f6e1d5a8

Shame we didn’t get the second. Falls to Kane and it’s a goal. Overall some good play. Just need a better final ball. Lamela on fire!

Not too shabby.

Bit like the season so far. Decent without being spectacular.

Massive credit to Sissoko. Credit where its due. Excellent work with the assist for Lamela. Keep it up lad.

More of the same second half. An early 2nd goal for us would go down very nicely

Mourinho becoming like a Panto villian. When he gets the sack from united, he should become one of the WWE wrestlers who shout at the crowd. "I won 3 titles here. 3. 3. 3" haha.

On BEIN sports they have those neanderthal idiots Andy Gray and Keys

Before the game Gray was saying how patchy Spurs were and Keys said it was our best points ever in Prem, Gray was astonished... I mean, he hadn't even researched ANYTHING before the game, just strolled up and started blathering, probably hasn't even seen the table.

On BEIN sports they have those neanderthal idiots Andy Gray and Keys

Before the game Gray was saying how patchy Spurs were and Keys said it was our best points ever in Prem, Gray was astonished... I mean, he hadn't even researched ANYTHING before the game, just strolled up and started blathering, probably hasn't even seen the table.
Too busy smashing birds

Back