• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Westfield Stratford City

Okay well team and bench should be this:

Lloris
Trippier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies
Dier, Dembele
Lucas, Eriksen, Lamela
Kane

Gazzaniga, Foyth, Aurier, Wanyama, Winks, Son, Llorente

Any deviation to this would be an outrage and result in certain defeat!

So it is not too much of a difficult day in the Legs household?

Hopefully not! It's not so much the household, it's the pub which is the pain if we do lose (fortunately we'll be elsewhere today). But we won't lose.
We've managed to avoid the divorce courts so far.

Skipp didnt play for the development squad on Friday so I'm guessing therefore that Dembele wont be involved today; wouldnt need Skipp today if we had all of Dier, Dembele, Winks and Wanyama available

Skipp didnt play for the development squad on Friday so I'm guessing therefore that Dembele wont be involved today; wouldnt need Skipp today if we had all of Dier, Dembele, Winks and Wanyama available

Maybe Poch feels he can no longer have in the squad a Sheffield Wednesday level player in Sissoko, over a Leicester city level player in Skipp who also has potential to be a Barcelona level player in the future.

Expect to see almost all of the players not on international duty starting today, so that will mean starts for Aurier, Lamela, Moura and sadly Sissoko. Can't see both Eriksen and Dembele starting so might be:

Lloris; Aurier, Toby, Sanchez, Davies; Dier, Sissoko, Eriksen; Lamela, Moura, Kane

1-1 Draw or 1-2 win for us

Expect to see almost all of the players not on international duty starting today, so that will mean starts for Aurier, Lamela, Moura and sadly Sissoko. Can't see both Eriksen and Dembele starting so might be:

Lloris; Aurier, Toby, Sanchez, Davies; Dier, Sissoko, Eriksen; Lamela, Moura, Kane

1-1 Draw or 1-2 win for us

Aurier and Lucas were on international duty and might be mistaken but I thought I read Lamela had got back in the Argentina squad.

London derbies against West Ham are always tough matches for us. They always seem to lift their game against us. This is going to be another tough match for us. We have a mixed record away at West Ham in recent years, winning 2 and losing 2 of our last 4 matches there. We did win there 3-2 last season. We need to repeat that win to stay in the top 4 race.

Kane has not been at his best form so far this season despite scoring 5 league goals. Kane does have a good record against West Ham, having scoring 7 goals against them. Let's hope Kane will get a goal or two in this match. Moura and Lamela have been 2 of our best players so far this season. It will be an absolute travesty if Lamela does not start this match. After all, Lamela's work rate and creativity will help us greatly against West Ham. Wish we will have both Eriksen and Alli fully fit for this match. Without them, our options seems limited with Son in such a poor form.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. Our midfield have been inconsistent this season due to injury problems. Wish we can have Dembele and Wanyama fully fit to start this match. Somehow feel that Sissoko can play a big part in this match. Dier have had a mixed season, playing well in patches. Whoever start this match, we need to control the midfield to have any chance of winning this match.

Our defence have not been at their best this season, conceding too many soft goals. But we have kept 2 clean sheets in our last 2 league matches. It will help us greatly if we can keep another clean sheet in this match. We will need Lloris, Alderweireld and Vertonghen to be at their best to stop the West Ham attacks.

We have won our last 3 league matches. We need to continue our winning run to stay in the top 4 race. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to win this match and move up the league.

I'm far from Sissoko's biggest fan but you'll have to remind me how many players Wednesday have with fifty odd French caps.

Yep and how many Sheffield Wednesday level players have been signed for 30m and get 80k pw....

I would guess in part it's people being duped on his CL level attributes such as pace and power and overlooking his league 1 technical ability and football brain.

Any deviation to this would be an outrage and result in certain defeat!

exaggeration-animation.gif

Everybody dance now!

It is going to be a really tense match for us. We need to get an early goal to help us settle down and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get the much needed win over West Ham.

Yep and how many Sheffield Wednesday level players have been signed for 30m and get 80k pw....

I would guess in part it's people being duped on his CL level attributes such as pace and power and overlooking his league 1 technical ability and football brain.

Right you are

I'm looking forward to this one. I think we'll start to 'click' more. Thing is wham are also getting into a grove with the new manager, so should be a decent game. Need to get our midfield puring. Too many similar level players to choose from for Poch, but he has to stick to a combination and get them into a rhythm.

Back