• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

This stadium flimflam is just a ridiculous sign of our times - it sounds like it would save the public money by bulldozing it and turning it into flats. These isn’t even about West Ham any more, the ambiguity in the contract takes away the whole point of having one. And then after all that how can a landlord be told to up the spec of what has been agreed to be rented, it’s not a health and safety issue to have draught beer pumps. Once we get the MegaLane will West Ham demand a cheese room is installed?? It really frustrates me how money gets burned through organizational incompetence and no one is ever accountable and common sense rarely prevails.

This stadium flimflam is just a ridiculous sign of our times - it sounds like it would save the public money by bulldozing it and turning it into flats. These isn’t even about West Ham any more, the ambiguity in the contract takes away the whole point of having one. And then after all that how can a landlord be told to up the spec of what has been agreed to be rented, it’s not a health and safety issue to have draught beer pumps. Once we get the MegaLane will West Ham demand a cheese room is installed?? It really frustrates me how money gets burned through organizational incompetence and no one is ever accountable and common sense rarely prevails.

Because the world is full of people who are great at spending other people's money, virtually all public projects run over budget and fail to be suitable for purpose as they are managed by toadies ready to get their noses in the through dealing with contractors with influential contacts, of course this is all a stupid conspiracy theory and I should be held to ridicule, knighthood all round chaps.

Maybe Pellegrini is finally getting through and they look like they are picking up form. Good results against Chelsea and Utd. They will be right up for their cup final. Hope we stay focussed and beat them irrespective of the standing of the tournament, never like losing to these jumped up fudgers.

West Ham under pressure after coach attends Democratic Football Lads Alliance march

West Ham are under pressure to take action after one of their youth coaches said he went on a march organised by the Democratic Football Lads Alliance, a group condemned by anti-racism campaigners.

Mark Phillips, who coaches West Ham’s Under-18s, is facing some awkward questions after his support for the DFLA was brought to the attention of Kick It Out, football’s anti-discrimination charity. Phillips posted on Twitter about attending the DFLA’s march through central London last Saturday and defended the right-wing organisation in subsequent tweets.

The DFLA, a group formed of mainly middle-aged, white male football fans had planned a mass march from Park Lane to Whitehall. Organisers said on Facebook that they were protesting against “returning jihadists”, “thousands of Awol migrants”, “rape gangs and groomers” and “veterans treated like traitors”. The demonstration descended into violence when anti-racist protesters attempted to block the DFLA’s route.

Why does this matter. Politics should not affect professionalism. Only problem if it does.

The DFLA isn't just political. It flirts heavily both with racism, and with organised hooliganry. It's quite obviously something that no major club employee could or should be associated with.

It might be nice if West Ham decided not to recruit scumbags, though, rather than waiting until they are outed to take action. It's getting beyond happenstance or coincidence.

The DFLA isn't just political. It flirts heavily both with racism, and with organised hooliganry. It's quite obviously something that no major club employee could or should be associated with.

It might be nice if West Ham decided not to recruit scumbags, though, rather than waiting until they are outed to take action. It's getting beyond happenstance or coincidence.
You mean like, policy?

Just to be on the safe side, wheelblades (as in the Ben Hur chariot race) might be worth fitting to your chair for visits to Stratford Olympique.

Seriously when I meet fans from all teams they are fine.
Now I know this is not the same world as video was shot.
We had a ‘moment’ back in the day at the lane when United fans surged forward and flattened my Son and pushed me out of my chair. That’s my only experience of such matters.

Back