• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Had a good sub appearance off the bench against Barca and got the winning goal today. I will take all the credit due to my criticisms of him here.
And again lost his man at a set piece giving Cardiff their best chance of the game. He got lucky Lloris made a great save. He absolutely needs to improve that side of his game.

It's official Dier has replaced Sisokko. Reading a sample of posting on this site with such poor players as Lloris, Vorm, Aurier, Rose, Davies, Alderwierld, Sanchez, Dier, Sisokko, Son, Llorente and Kane we will be lucky to stay in this league. Obviously we should sell them all but as they are so bad we won't get much for them and will need to spend somewhere near to £600m. I'm a far too reasonable person and accept people have dips in form and the totally overboard reaction we see regularly makes me understand why I dislike the way sport has gone in this country.

Tonight for England shows why Dier is so important to us.

He is a winner, and so important to the mentality of the squad. Crashing into tackles, always motivating others. And especially, with Spain trying to use the dark arts to gain an advantage, Dier knows how to play it just as well. So does Kane to be fair, but this was a great night for Dier.

Tonight for England shows why Dier is so important to us.

He is a winner, and so important to the meteorology of the squad. Crashing into tackles, always motivating others. And especially, with Spain trying to use the dark arts to gain an advantage, Dier knows how to play it just as well. So does Kane to be fair, but this was a great night for Dier.

He is so, so important. I still maintain that Poch's biggest mistake of the season was not starting him against Barca.

I only got to watch the match in bits and pieces and couldn't gather a complete picture. But after that bone-jarring tackle on Ramos, did anyone dribble past Dier the rest of the night?

I didn't see the game last night but watching that clip of the tackle now - what a thing of beauty! Followed very closely by Dier's own reaction. Excellent stuff.

Back