• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Apparently Facebook is rife with rumours of a 3pm announcement today regarding a further possible delay until next year?

Without re-reading through all 800 pages of this thread, can someone tell me where the away fans are going to be seated? Hopefully as far away from the pitch as possible like they do at man u and Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Dont worry I have just looked on the official site.

Last edited:
This line from the THST meeting is interesting: "Much of the external work has been brought forward from next summer"

The public spaces are getting paving instead of tarmac that would have been ripped up again in the summer for one. Lots of other stuff too I would assume. Might as well work on it now while the areas are closed off.

Without re-reading through all 800 pages of this thread, can someone tell me where the away fans are going to be seated? Hopefully as far away from the pitch as possible like they do at man u and Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Dont worry I have just looked on the official site.
East side of North stand. Lower tier (and upper tier, depending on allocation Clubs are obliged to have pitch side seats for away fans. Saudi Sportswashing Machine has somehow got dispensation for not providing it, due to "safety concerns".

East side of North stand. Lower tier (and upper tier, depending on allocation Clubs are obliged to have pitch side seats for away fans. Saudi Sportswashing Machine has somehow got dispensation for not providing it, due to "safety concerns".

And do you know what those "safety concerns" are? It's fudging incredible. They received special dispensation on the grounds that away supporters sat in that lower tier, whether it was during the game or when leaving after the final whistle, "might die" as a result of being so close to the Geordies!

You couldn't write that brick!

Last edited:
Also seen on Reddit.

86K33yk.jpg

Shocking mock up, but it does raise the question as to why there is no message or pictoral presence within the seats?

If there was due to be, surely it'd be in place when the seats are installed? It's not difficult. Why would you put 60k+ but seats in and then rip hundreds fo them out again?

Shocking mock up, but it does raise the question as to why there is no message or pictoral presence within the seats?

If there was due to be, surely it'd be in place when the seats are installed? It's not difficult. Why would you put 60k+ but seats in and then rip hundreds fo them out again?

Because a company will pay you millions to have their name there

Back