• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

UEFA Nations League

Holland looked not too bad.

The Dutch should have at least equalised! I was impressed with them going forward!
France think the are the football versions of the Harlem Globetrotters!

There where a few of the Dutch I would like to see at Spurs.
The shortish blond midfielder and two of the centre halves, obviously not dingdong!

Ireland v Denmark briefly threatening to burst into life. Been a bit like watching two drunks fighting under a tarpaulin.

Joachim Löw Is doing his ‘With The Beatles’ album cover tribute tonight

His team were well beaten tonight!

What's the point of nations league for the best sides? Can't they just give the usual suspects automatic qualification, and let the dross, like Norway and Bulgaria, play it out for the remaining places? There are too many useless internationals. Wish our players could just get a much needed rest.

Come to think of it, what's the point of international football. Just fudge it. Get rid. A world Cup could be allright every four years, but no qualification needed, just you know have the teams with the most players present in the top five euro leagues automatically in.

Or you know, just fudge it all. World Cup was fun when I was 10. I don't give a fudge anymore. International football is a snore. All the best leagues would be much better if its players didn't have to play flimflam matches with their countries and all the travelling and crap that comes with it. What's fifa's suggestions email? :p

The French are looking very lackadaisical and full of joie de vivre and feck all else.

Tony Gale is a total roosterswob!

Last edited:
Or you know, just fudge it all. World Cup was fun when I was 10. I don't give a fudge anymore. International football is a snore. All the best leagues would be much better if its players didn't have to play flimflam matches with their countries and all the travelling and crap that comes with it. What's fifa's suggestions email? :p
notonefudgegiven@fifa.com

Come to think of it, what's the point of international football. Just fudge it. Get rid. A world Cup could be allright every four years, but no qualification needed, just you know have the teams with the most players present in the top five euro leagues automatically in.
Why not make it even more exciting, like the CL, and just have the same 4 teams every time and go straight to the semi final....

Football is more than the fudging premier league!! if it's so terrible, just turn it off and go have a toss!

Why not make it even more exciting, like the CL, and just have the same 4 teams every time and go straight to the semi final....

Football is more than the fudging premier league!! if it's so terrible, just turn it off and go have a toss!

Just did. Felt a lot better. :D

Back