• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Cardiff ***

Indeed. Actually we could/maybe should sat top of the league on 21pts.

But then again had we won v Watford, we would have been going into yesterdays game at 3pm with the situation being, win, and we go top overnight...and we all know what happens when faced with that scenario

Should have 24 imo

Right! I need to get rid of the hideous avatar, so this is the match to do it with....

When? 3pm Saturday, Wembley Stadium

against? Bunch of welsh chaps from Cardiff

Our team.... well let's see, but still no Dele, no Verts, no Serge, no Moose and no Christian, but stuff it, we'll be far too strong for them...

Harry x2 Coco x2 4 nil to the Lillywhites

images

Hope this will do the trick!
Any chance I can have my old avatar of Walter Tull back now please mods???

@BetweenThePosts

Tottenham completely dominated a deep and direct Cardiff side.

If not for their inefficiency in front of goal, this could've been a big score line.

Style-wise, the passmap illustrates just how important Kieran Trippier is to Spurs' ball progression.

#COYS

upload_2018-10-9_10-59-30.jpeg

upload_2018-10-9_10-59-43.jpeg

I would love to know on what grounds they appeal! It's ridiculous. It was a stone wall red card!
Not saying it wasn’t a red, but there were some replays shown over the weekend where at some angles you could see it was actually more of a trip than a real hack at him. Like I say not saying the decision shouldn’t stand but certainly wasn’t as bad as what I thought it was first couple of times I saw it....

I have to say, football is much better now that you get a red for hacking someone down, or a yellow for pulling back the shirt

It used to be so frustrating when you spent all game trying to break free, you finally manage to break free on goal and someone just smashes you from behind. Much better nowadays

Not that it has a cat in hell's chance of ever happening but what I'd like to see is a pen awarded for a 'professional' foul regardless of where it happens on the pitch. That would pretty much eliminate it overnight imv.

I have to say, football is much better now that you get a red for hacking someone down, or a yellow for pulling back the shirt

It used to be so frustrating when you spent all game trying to break free, you finally manage to break free on goal and someone just smashes you from behind. Much better nowadays
That made me think of Richard Keys. :eek:

The game has changed in so many ways, but players will always come up with a way to cheat. When I played in the 60/70s defenders just went through the back of a player to get the ball and would think it was ok to kick an opponent, yet it was rare to see a player pull someones shirt or a player get hit by a swinging arm.

Not saying it wasn’t a red, but there were some replays shown over the weekend where at some angles you could see it was actually more of a trip than a real hack at him. Like I say not saying the decision shouldn’t stand but certainly wasn’t as bad as what I thought it was first couple of times I saw it....

He went from a side angle at knee height mate to my view.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Not that it has a cat in hell's chance of ever happening but what I'd like to see is a pen awarded for a 'professional' foul regardless of where it happens on the pitch. That would pretty much eliminate it overnight imv.

Oh, agree. I've argued for this myself before. I remember a cup game we played a few years ago where we were chasing the game, whoever it was from us went through and just got hacked down, would've been one on one with the keeper, massive scoring chance, but it was only a useless red card at the end of the game.

Back