• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Why shouldn't he be surprised? He's been told often enough what mugs we all are, and he probably believed it.

It’s a bit early to be patting ourselves on the back. Poch repeatedly states post match that we should be performing better. West Ham will, as ever, be right up for the game; we will need to be better than we have been recently. Winning that game will be an important measure of our current state. I don’t feel too confident at the moment.

It’s a bit early to be patting ourselves on the back. Poch repeatedly states post match that we should be performing better. West Ham will, as ever, be right up for the game; we will need to be better than we have been recently. Winning that game will be an important measure of our current state. I don’t feel too confident at the moment.

Poch is right and I agree we should be performing better and i dare say we will once we get all our players back fit, but considering we are only TWO points of top spot in the Prem all the wailing and nashing of teeth ( not saying you are doing that) that i hear from some fans is a little OTT.

This is so true...it's hard to work out how much we are riding our luck a bit atm....it could be argued that we've lost to any decent team we've played so far....

If we win West Ham's Cup final AND play well then perhaps we might be onto something good..ish...

Back