• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Cardiff ***

3 points after a tough game on Weds. Can’t complain. (also nothing wrong with keeping the ball in the corner if it means we win. Better than conceding)

6 wins out of 8 games, a good start to the season in terms of results. We'll need to play better to get anything at West Ham though. With the injuries we have at the minute, job done today.

Not the greatest match we've ever played, but 3 points the most important thing - well done, lads. :)

f#ck me that was hard work. Playing against 10 men and we end up taking it to the corner flag. shocking really.

But...18pts from 8. Our best start to a PL season after that many games, sitting 4th. I will take it, but my GHod its not been very good

Hmmmm.... 3rd in the table with 6 wins, and 2 defeats.

We’ve also played 6 of the bottom half, and 2 of the top half. (And 4 of the bottom 4)

I’ll let you work out which were which results....

f#ck me that was hard work. Playing against 10 men and we end up taking it to the corner flag. shocking really.

But...18pts from 8. Our best start to a PL season after that many games, sitting 4th. I will take it, but my GHod its not been very good

The encouraging thing is, we normally don't start the season well in terms of performances. So we can expect out performance levels to rise, injured players come back, others hit better form etc. So, points on the board with better to come, we can be encouraged imo.

I don't think we'll concede, still need more goals for my sanity though.

Better from Winks.

Really don't get your posts on Winks today, I thought he was outstanding. Remember he's a pup playing in the hardest position on the pitch, expected to be dembele and Eriksen combined for us in this match.

Love how others are trying rewrite history by praising Sissoko. You gotta laugh :D but also hope to hell we have some of our players back for the pikeys' cup final.

Poor today, we could have scored a barrow load but last past was off.
Moura, rose, dier and Sissoko(!) had good games.
Maybe one of the worst ref performance I've ever seen. How that wasn't a pen is incredible.

Back