• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Cardiff ***

Why on earth isn't Lamela starting? It seems like he cannot play two games a week. Otherwise it makes no sense.

I'm not a big Lamela fan but agree that Sissoko ahead of him doesnt make much sense. That said, Lamela has cramp towards the end of the Barca game so perhaps he tweaked a muscle? Or maybe it's a back 3 with Sissoko alongside Winks in CM?

Not entirely sure what Lamela has to do to get a start right now. Hope he doesn't get p#ssed off.

I am big fan of Son, but not sure either him or Moura have done enough to be keeping Lamela out, but hey.

More worried about how long it's taking Eriksen to return and how severe the injury is to Alli. International break incoming so hopefully we will have a full bill if health for the Pikey Cup final in 2 weeks time

More worried about how long it's taking Eriksen to return and how severe the injury is to Alli. International break incoming so hopefully we will have a full bill if health for the Pikey Cup final in 2 weeks time

Yes, the break is coming at a good time. Vertonghen is a big miss but losing all of Dele, Eriksen and Dembele at the same time is a massive below given that those 3 control the centre of the pitch and ball for us.

GNK is alive

Do09e1WWwAEUUV6.jpg

Am surprised that Lamela doesn't start. However, he did run his nuts off against Barca and also, he has been brilliant off the bench. So maybe, we give him a rest and allow him to impact the game all at once (by coming off the bench), then he's in contention for a starting spot after the international break.

All I want to see from Sissoko is maximum effort. I don't expect any skill, just run like phuck please, and make life easy for Trippier.

Am surprised that Lamela doesn't start. However, he did run his nuts off against Barca and also, he has been brilliant off the bench. So maybe, we give him a rest and allow him to impact the game all at once (by coming off the bench), then he's in contention for a starting spot after the international break.

All I want to see from Sissoko is maximum effort. I don't expect any skill, just run like phuck please, and make life easy for Trippier.
He does put it in and that energy will be quite useful against Cardiff. They will up to stifle the skill and passing channels.

Back