• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Not just racists, fascists. Fascists marching on the streets and killing someone are "good people".

If he's not crossed your lines, you need to have a long hard look at yourself.

But he's a republican. You know, family values, lower taxes, hard on crime. A large percentage of the population look at him at think he's a good christian and a family man.

But he's a republican. You know, family values, lower taxes, hard on crime. A large percentage of the population look at him at think he's a good christian and a family man.

I think the religious types know he's a piece of sh1t. But they are willing to gloss over it so that an arch GHod-botherer can get on the Supreme Court and impose their beliefs on the country. That's why he picked Pence as VP, gives the Christian right the wink -- "Hey, you know what I am, but he's one of you. We good?"

I cannot understand how any decent person can defend him attacking people who say that they have been raped. Shouldn't that be a red line for everyone?

See this is the thing, accused. Not guilty (yet) as they are portraying him, but accussed.
The erosion of simple civil liberties like such a fair trail and innocence until proven guilty is more insidious than anything else going on the being claimed.

See this is the thing, accused. Not guilty (yet) as they are portraying him, but accussed.
The erosion of simple civil liberties like such a fair trail and innocence until proven guilty is more insidious than anything else going on the being claimed.

I agree. Which is why the president should keep his job shut until it is over.

Of course, there isn't a proper judicial process going on. There isn't a proper investigation into what he did or didn't do.

I agree. Which is why the president should keep his job shut until it is over.

Of course, there isn't a proper judicial process going on. There isn't a proper investigation into what he did or didn't do.

Trump keep g his mouth shut, not going to happen, ever.

Trump keep g his mouth shut, not going to happen, ever.

Running down people who come forward about rape is really dangerous and about as low as you can get. Not enough people come forward as it is, and the conviction rate is pitiful, this will make a bad situation a lot worse.

FTFY. All politicians are amoral swine.

You can find sh1tty politicians of all stripes, but I have never known anything like the clowns that make up the Republican party.
They seem to have a problem with reality (Climate change denial) and the truth is completely irrelevant not just to a handful of their politicians, but to the vast majority. Scum of the earth.

The Repuglians are Tories on steroids and their isn't a even a trace of noblisse oblige amongst them. Seriously, 99% are either cryptos, or fully fledged fascists. People should read or watch The Handmaids Tale...it's really HAPPENING OVER THERE.

Back