• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Best player for us.

If he had a right foot he would be Pele.

Love his fight and desire. Hope he goes the whole season without an injury to show his true self.

Ps anyone else stuck at Victoria PM me if your headed Brighton way we can share a cab.

Best player for us.

If he had a right foot he would be Pele.

Love his fight and desire. Hope he goes the whole season without an injury to show his true self.

Ps anyone else stuck at Victoria PM me if your headed Brighton way we can share a cab.

He went of injured didn’t he again?

We were guessing if he was gonna get a red as he caused everythung and the ref was dodgy as hell

Big loss if he is out again

Our MOTM imo. He was everywhere tonight. Relentless energy, he never gave up. And I love that he always plays with an ‘edge’ to his game. And the nonchalant way he walks away from every tackle, as if to say “job done”.
And it was a lovely piece of play in the lead up to Harry’s’ goal.
Great effort.

Our MOTM imo. He was everywhere tonight. Relentless energy, he never gave up. And I love that he always plays with an ‘edge’ to his game. And the nonchalant way he walks away from every tackle, as if to say “job done”.
And it was a lovely piece of play in the lead up to Harry’s’ goal.
Great effort.

Absolutely this. He was excellent even when we were getting destroyed. We’re seeing the player I thought we bought in 2014. Deserves more starts.

From season one always loved and believed in him. Gives everything, produces goals and assists with minimum amount of playing time. One of our brightest spots at the start of the season. Hopefully he stays fit all season.

well I always knew he was a great buy for us - just so happy to see him fit again !

keep on going Coco, Vamosss !!!

As everyone knows I'm not a huge admirer of his and think he is massively overrated on this forum but he was brilliant last night! If he can maintain a standard even close to that and stay fit he will win me over.

That IS his standard!
Pretty much has been his standard so far this season. If he's to cement a place in our starting line-up he has to keep performing at a similar level over a longer period.

Bit early to say that this is his standard, it's been his best period at the club and it's a fairly short time period. I can only hope it lasts. That he's a great choice for some games and some game conditions I think is beyond doubt. Week in, week out great performances is needed with the competition we have, if he wants that regular starting spot.

Pretty much has been his standard so far this season. If he's to cement a place in our starting line-up he has to keep performing at a similar level over a longer period.

Bit early to say that this is his standard, it's been his best period at the club and it's a fairly short time period. I can only hope it lasts. That he's a great choice for some games and some game conditions I think is beyond doubt. Week in, week out great performances is needed with the competition we have, if he wants that regular starting spot.

He finished last season like this too, he's been consistently awesome for about 6 months.

Great game last night, for me he has to be one of the first names on the team sheet. Lets hope he can stay fit because if he can he will be like a new player for us.

Back