• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs FC Barcelona***

This is why we try to get in the CL to play teams like this, owe them one, I remember the night we drew 1-1 with them at WHL, Clem let a 40 yarder through his fingers and they kicked lumps out of us, was one of the most cynical displays of fouling I've ever seen.

Yes it was and the ref let them get away with, fans talk about refs in todays game but that display by the ref was the worse i have ever seen.

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Trippier, Dier, Dembele, Rose
Eriksen, Lucas
Kane

Gazzaniga, Foyth, Davies, Wanyama, Winks, Lamela, Son

Wanted to get Llorente on the bench but there's no room for him!
Foyth isn't eligible, so you could add Llorente after all.

This is why we try to get in the CL to play teams like this, owe them one, I remember the night we drew 1-1 with them at WHL, Clem let a 40 yarder through his fingers and they kicked lumps out of us, was one of the most cynical displays of fouling I've ever seen.
:eek:

Feels like Lamela nearly guaranteed a start after missing out against Huddersfield.

I think he'd go...

------------Lloris---------
Aurier---TBA--DVS---Davies
-----Winks---Wanyama--
Eriksen--Sonny--Lamela
-----------Kane-----------

But I wouldn't be shocked to see Sissoko in for one of Eriksen or Son. Really don't think he can play Dembele in this game tho.

Feels like Lamela nearly guaranteed a start after missing out against Huddersfield.

I think he'd go...

-----Winks---Wanyama--
Eriksen--Sonny--Lamela

But I wouldn't be shocked to see Sissoko in for one of Eriksen or Son. Really don't think he can play Dembele in this game tho.

Davies against Dembele or Messi would worry me, I would rather play Rose

I think he'd go...

-----Winks---Wanyama--
Eriksen--Sonny--Lamela

If you played Son and Moura on the flanks at least you give them some pace to worry about

What was it about your Watford OMT that made you think that you were the person to take on the biggest game of the season so far @glorygloryeze?

I remember when these OMTs were almost sacred. You’d have to have planning permission, with carefully drawn out team sheets, fixture date and news, and a sprinkle of custard, before you’d even get a chance to post one OMT a season, and that’s if you were lucky.

Now we have someone who was at fault for our unbeaten start to the season coming to an end, who has stepped forward to post the biggest CL post this season.

Chancer! I like the bold style and swagger, but caring about reputations. 2-1 win for us. Alderweireld and Son to score.

I remember when these OMTs were almost sacred. You’d have to have planning permission, with carefully drawn out team sheets, fixture date and news, and a sprinkle of custard, before you’d even get a chance to post one OMT a season, and that’s if you were lucky.

Now we have someone who was at fault for our unbeaten start to the season coming to an end, who has stepped forward to post the biggest CL post this season.

Chancer! I like the bold style and swagger, but caring about reputations. 2-1 win for us. Alderweireld and Son to score.

He's just fudging reckless. Screwing up our season by seeking redemption for his last fudge up.

What was it about your Watford OMT that made you think that you were the person to take on the biggest game of the season so far @glorygloryeze?

giphy.gif

Back