• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carabao Cup draw - The road to Wembley (Via Milton Keynes!)

Draw tonight at 9.

The draw will be made live on Quest TV, at the beginning of the EFL's highlights show.

Ball Numbers

1. Bournemouth

2. Arsenal

3. Blackpool

4. Burton

5. Chelsea

6. Crystal Palace

7. Derby

8. Fulham

9. Leicester

10. Emirates Marketing Project

11. Middlesbrough

12. Norwich

13. Nottingham Forest

14. Tottenham

15. West Ham

16. Everton/ Southampton

Ideally, we have to avoid the PL teams. But will be satisfied as long as we avoid the big teams like Arsenal, Chelsea and ManCity.

Last edited:
DoSZEJBWkAEqIsA.jpg

Sorry to be slow... but if Spurs City is on the Monday and Wolves on the Sat, how do we fit this in, do we move Wolves to Sun and play Spam on Thurs or what?

Note Weds is Hallowe’en

Sorry to be slow... but if Spurs City is on the Monday and Wolves on the Sat, how do we fit this in, do we move Wolves to Sun and play Spam on Thurs or what?

Note Weds is Hallowe’en

I can't see this being anything other than Wednesday, as it would have been if City was still a Sunday game. We have CL on the following Tuesday.

I can't see this being anything other than Wednesday, as it would have been if City was still a Sunday game. We have CL on the following Tuesday.

Didn't realise the league cup ties would be same midweek as the city game. I'm amazed City agreed to change the game to Monday with this in mind. They really must few the league cup with minuture priority.

They could in theory ask to play their tie on the Thursday and then push their following league game to Sunday, as unlike us they play their CL game on the Wednesday.

For us though there is no room to manoeuvre and Poch must therefore rest every player that would have played City two days earlier.

For Ham it is possibly the biggest game in their history and they won't rest many, but what other choice do we have?

Back