• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best film of the 80s - QF3 - The Terminator v Raiders of the Lost Ark

Which film is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
The Terminator
10b27fc133f7eb3a8c1751d92fd9054d.jpg

V

Raiders of the Lost Ark
61a9P8QtEVL.jpg

Terminator is a fine movie, but Raiders is at the peak of the art form, this shouldn't be close.

GG however, is a haven for philistines, unable to appreciate objects of perfection, Withnail & I, Appetite for Destruction and Erik Lamela to name but a few. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see another great movie dispatched as carelessly as a labour party statement on antisemitism.

Terminator is a fine movie, but Raiders is at the peak of the art form, this shouldn't be close.

GG however, is a haven for philistines, unable to appreciate objects of perfection, Withnail & I, Appetite for Destruction and Erik Lamela to name but a few. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see another great movie dispatched as carelessly as a labour party statement on antisemitism.

Isn't AFD the forums favourite album?

They're both better than feckin Die Hard, so I refuse to vote.

Just think of Aliens. Aliens! Think of Ripley's tiny little white panties jiggling as she squeezes into a space suit with an Alien dripping acid pre-cum all over the gaff.

Just think of Aliens. Aliens! Think of Ripley's tiny little white panties jiggling as she squeezes into a space suit with an Alien dripping acid pre-cum all over the gaff.

That was Alien, a 70’s movie.

I thought about Ripley in that outfit quite a lot as a younger man. But wrong film.

Oh man, I've been thinking about the wrong film. Travesty. Somebody shoot me. I've gone full Sissoko.

Wow, I thought that Terminator would walk this. I like surprises, so pleased to see the state of play.

Wow, I thought that Terminator would walk this. I like surprises, so pleased to see the state of play.

Really?

Han Solo smashing Nazi’s in the 30’s after explorong Peruvian temples for Incan artefacts before trailing the ark of the covenant.

It’s the greatest premise a movie set in this galaxy has ever had.

Back