• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Dons v Watford Town

I think that it might come at the wrong time for him and getting Winks and Wanyama up to match fitness may take priority.

Hopefully, KWP will get a start.

Play all 3 as we are short on front players who aren't tired or returning from muscular injuries

Think he’ll start the rotated players from the last game, e.g. sachez, Davies, Aurier, Winks, Wanyama and Foyth if fit?

He’ll also give mins to Dele and most prob Llorente. I think there’s just 2 AM spots that are up for grabs.

Gazza
Davies
Sanchez
Foyth
Aurier
Wanyama
Winks
Dele
Xxxx
Xxxx
Llorente

Or could go 3 at back and put KWP lwb, then just leaves 1 AM.

Think he’ll start the rotated players from the last game, e.g. sachez, Davies, Aurier, Winks, Wanyama and Foyth if fit?

He’ll also give mins to Dele and most prob Llorente. I think there’s just 2 AM spots that are up for grabs.

Gazza
Davies
Sanchez
Foyth
Aurier
Wanyama
Winks
Dele
Xxxx
Xxxx
Llorente

Lamela and Sissoko i would think, and maybe even Amos or KWP (and have Davies as a LCB)

Amos must play!
If Amos plays, we win 10-0
amos+cube+3.jpg

Poch: “We’re going to discover another place to play. Four years ago I saw Dele Alli playing against Man United, a lot of good memories. He’s happy, so excited of course. He’s the king of Milton Keynes”

Poch: “We’re going to discover another place to play. Four years ago I saw Dele Alli playing against Man United, a lot of good memories. He’s happy, so excited of course. He’s the king of Milton Keynes”

A bit early but would make a good Christmas carol imo.

Winning is a habit, even Ferguson had to win his first trophy before he could win his second, third, etc.

Insert some vague, uncorrelated chain of events beginning with the chavdrink cup and ending with winning the CL here.
Um yeah. Would be kinda hard to win your second trophy if you haven't won your first one first. o_O

Um yeah. Would be kinda hard to win your second trophy if you haven't won your first one first. o_O
That was my point. But people use that statement as if it's evidence that winning one (pointless) trophy automatically leads to winning ones that count.

Back