• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Gazzaniga

He didn’t seem to communicate much with the defence. Verts did a lot of the marshalling at set pieces. Maybe that’s an unfair comparison with Hugo, who has the advantages of seniority and captaincy, though.

I think that people are reading a lot into him carrying himself with confidence and not being Vorm.

He didn't have a lot to do yesterday, so it is difficult to judge but his handling was decent in difficult conditions. I'd be tempted to play him on Wednesday and see how he gets on.

Poch has said he will play against Watford.

He didn’t seem to communicate much with the defence. Verts did a lot of the marshalling at set pieces. Maybe that’s an unfair comparison with Hugo, who has the advantages of seniority and captaincy, though.
So maybe you were having a pee when the camera picked up on him tearing into his defence some way into the second half? It was a right old rant. Encouraging, considering that was only his second appearance for us.

So maybe you were having a pee when the camera picked up on him tearing into his defence some way into the second half? It was a right old rant. Encouraging, considering that was only his second appearance for us.

Presumably. It was the second half when the conviction solidified. I’ll look again on Wednesday. Unless it’s Whiteman by then.

I merely wish to make the world in my image.

...in which case when you lot "modded" me, you must've had blindfolds on OR you do, indeed, look like a tasty 20-something lady-slayin' Italianesque DJ who still thinks he's "got it" despite wearing bricky "younger than he is" sunglasses, having a paunch and whose closest "deck" is the one in his back garden...wait, is this my "inside" voice?!!!

...in which case when you lot "modded" me, you must've had blindfolds on OR you do, indeed, look like a tasty 20-something lady-slayin' Italianesque DJ who still thinks he's "got it" despite wearing bricky "younger than he is" sunglasses, having a paunch and whose closest "deck" is the one in his back garden...wait, is this my "inside" voice?!!!
That. Definitely that.

That’s probably that for Vorm now then? Should give Gazza plenty of confidence and he’s not done much wrong in his 3 games so far. Nice to have a GK who can save pens.

Bin off Vorm
Let the English lad step up into 3rd choice
Boom a spare place in the squad for a foreigner
Only if the are better qualified than their English counterpart and are willing to conform to our culture and beliefs, for lower wages...

Back