• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

Ticketing website is a disgrace, broken links, over convoluted pages and links to other pages. Barcelona game is sold out but they say click on eticketing website which takes you nowhere.

I've received my ticket for Cardiff (6 Oct), but not yet Barca (3 Oct).

Not in a panic yet, as he Cardiff one is here a week earlier than promised (7-10 days)

Anyone received Barca yet ?

woo wait a second, is it not just on the access card?

I booked in for Barcelona but just assumed it was with the card like last year, we need to print off a ticket now? not been yet this season as I hate Wembley.

Did you not get an email to confirm your purchase, and whether you were paying for postage ?

Did you not get an email to confirm your purchase, and whether you were paying for postage ?

Actually wife did it for me as i was at work, but yes she did and she confirmed postage so we will get them sent in the post. Did not know we were back to that. Quite nice because I have not had a ticket in years.

Can anyone give me some advice on getting a ticket for the Barcelona game?

Website says sold out - surely not. Which other sites are they sold on?

Appreciate any assistance.

Can anyone give me some advice on getting a ticket for the Barcelona game?

Website says sold out - surely not. Which other sites are they sold on?

Appreciate any assistance.
What are you talking about? There are Premium tickets available for a mere £478.80. #cheapskate #scrooge :p

What are you talking about? There are Premium tickets available for a mere £478.80. #cheapskate #scrooge :p

I'd pay that to be honest, seeing as I get to attend a max one game a year (live in Melbourne) but my colleague isn't so likely to. I'd still like to encourage her to go to the game though, she'll become a fan for life if we beat them.

Now 7 days from Barca - anyone yet got a ticket in their sweaty mitt ?

Arrived after lunch (ie morning delivery)

Last edited:
Might be time dependent, but they've always given the money back in that situation before, minus the booking fee.

Back