• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

He could push for the match day squad at least.

Assuming 50% female.
And 30% too young or too old.

There's a couple of fatter-than-Shaqiri fatties, and the dude with crutches, that he'd need to dislodge

community.jpg

I actually meant Pitcairn: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_Islands

With a population of 50, I'm sure he'll be able to get into their team
Incredibly, this island and up in a meeting yesterday! I’d actually forgotten this thread too, but had googled it anyway as the site location - ‘hill of difficulty’ - sounded worth a look.
Then I happened to see this thread again. Mind now blown.
It’s like the island from Lost, calling to me!!...

He will 100% start along with Wanyana, good for them to get some game time. Not the best player around but he'll get plenty of minutes this season and we need him back fit.

Yeah, let's try to out-Stoke New Stoke instead of outplaying them at football.

It's attitudes like that which have held back Spurs for decades before the likes of Harry, AVB and Poch came along. You often have to earn the right to play football and that often means being able to mix with the opposition on a physical level.
Even the best managers like Fergie knew this; i'm sure deep down you do too, but just couldn't resist the cheap dig at Sissoko...:rolleyes:

It's attitudes like that which have held back Spurs for decades before the likes of Harry, AVB and Poch came along. You often have to earn the right to play football and that often means being able to mix with the opposition on a physical level.
Even the best managers like Fergie knew this; i'm sure deep down you do too, but just couldn't resist the cheap dig at Sissoko...:rolleyes:
I think other players in our squad absolutely earn the right to play football. Winks, Alli, Lamela... then they also have quality on the ball to then play football.
Still baffles me that for someone so balanced about almost everything else you go all-in on the Sissoko hatred. :D
I wouldn't call it all-in hatred. I reserve that for others, not Spurs players.

I do strongly dislike seeing footballers that are poor on the ball in our team. I've been told repeatedly that I've been wrong about Sissoko from back well before we signed him and some thought he would be a good potential signing. I'm still waiting for him to show any signs that I'm wrong. I do look forward to the day he leaves the club.

That being said I thought it was a good move to put him on yesterday. We had very limited options and needed fresh legs quite desperately and it was a fairly open game suitable to his strengths. I thought he did as well as can be expected after coming on. Had 2-3 of our injured players been available he probably wouldn't have been in the match day squad though. His level, strengths and weaknesses are well established at this point imo.

Back