• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best film of the 80s - QF2 - Aliens v Die Hard

Which film is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or 24 hours and 45 minutes, depending on how the next three quarters of an hour go.

source.gif

Just watched first half of aliens. Have the people voting for it seen it lately? It's okay, but they definitely didn't have the budget to do the sfx properly. And Paul Reiser is a brick actor.

Just watched first half of aliens. Have the people voting for it seen it lately? It's okay, but they definitely didn't have the budget to do the sfx properly. And Paul Reiser is a brick actor.

I watched it again recetly and think that the first half drags a bit. I know that you're not meant to like the army goons but my GHod, their scenes drag.

I watched it again recetly and think that the first half drags a bit. I know that you're not meant to like the army goons but my GHod, their scenes drag.

is that the directors cut with the Jordens sequence?

I like seeing hadleys hope before the incident (nice to see characters you know from the EU novels) and the wildcatting but the film doesn't need it

is that the directors cut with the Jordens sequence?

I like seeing hadleys hope before the incident (nice to see characters you know from the EU novels) and the wildcatting but the film doesn't need it

It was and that is a fair point, the theatrical release is tighter and the one we should be considering here.

Are we still waiting for Bruce to edge into the lead before we close this one? (Can't see the result on the app.)

These are two really good films and if the draw had been different, could easily have been the finalists. As it stands, I've got a feeling that the winner of this will meet the Terminator.

These are two really good films and if the draw had been different, could easily have been the finalists. As it stands, I've got a feeling that the winner of this will meet the Terminator.

Arnie v Bruce should be a good scrap.

Back