• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Dons v Watford Town

It's on beIN Sports MENA 12 whatever the hell that is.
Edit: Found out that I actually have that channel on my IPTV sub :D
MENA meaning Middle East and Africa region

Last edited:
Train it mate

If it’s half full you will be ok driving, but if it’s anything like the rugby World Cup it’s carnage

The parking on site is good but you still have 1600 cars trying to leave at the same time onto two exits

You need to pre book that too

Bedford, is parking at Asda, Ikea or the Tesco Extra a no, no? I'll buy some snacks and petrol if that'll help.

Bedford, is parking at Asda, Ikea or the Tesco Extra a no, no? I'll buy some snacks and petrol if that'll help.

Didn’t see this so sorry for the late reply

I believe they have an ANPR system at Asda and they do clamp in the area

The Tesco’s is a reasonable distance away so may be ok

Ikea don’t have any special system for their car park and it’s the nearest but again it may have something on match days

When I’ve been it’s Either by can or by train - we have way wastye most under used train connection in the country between Bedford and Bletchley ... its about 10 stops and 6 used to have pubs nearby so we would do a pub crawl on the way.

Winning is a habit, even Ferguson had to win his first trophy before he could win his second, third, etc.

Insert some vague, uncorrelated chain of events beginning with the chavdrink cup and ending with winning the CL here.
Pretty strong correlation between managers that have won two titles with a club and managers that have won one. One might even say that there is a logical connection, hard to win one trophy without winning one first.

I'm rather certain the correlation between winning one trophy and winning two with the same club is significantly smaller. Almost as if there are other factors involved.

Ferguson gets brought up (not by you) because he fits the narrative. Meanwhile Wenger's first trophy in England was the league title. Mourinho's first title in England was the league cup, but they steamrolled the league that season. Doesn't seem like the league cup win was the decisive factor. At the same time the list of managers that have won a cup with a top club only to fail to win the league or succeed overall is quite long.

Long story short we agree.

Bedford,for some reason when I quote your post it's just putting my brick in but thanks anyway and see my answer.....

Way to go! I'm liking that, just I have to drive back to Leeds after but noted for an evening out next summer ;-)

You're right, but all the signs on Streetview say 3 hours, just enough time to get in and out :)

That said, a wheel clamp at 22:00, 150 mile from home wouldn't be the best end to an evening out!
...stressing all night, praying it doesn't go to pens.

I would go with the following team and expect them to stick one up Watford's rear end;

----------------- Gazzanigga-----------------
KWP------Sanchez--------Foyth-----Davies
------------Amos----------Wanyama---------
---Lamela--------Sissoko-----------Alli------
-----------------------Son---------------------

COYMKS

Back