• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Simple, if Levy had be cautious and guesstimated a 14 to 20 month build, and asked the FA for half a second season at Wembley, they’d have said no, our rules say you can’t split a season between grounds.

So he was bullish and ambitious, reached for the stars and ok they missed the stadium completion deadline by a month or so, but it’s a whole lot better than a second whole season at Wembley.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

This. FA wouldn't have allowed us to do what we're currently doing if we'd been upfront about it.

Levy did the right thing here.

I doubt anything like that has gone on. It is most likely either idiots acting on their own or a rooster up that is being turned into a conspiracy by the rumour mill.

It was a hugely challenging build trying to demolish and build a new stadium, on the same site, in little over a year. There are always issues and delays that come up on any build, we are unfortunate that ours were discovered late and were issues that could not be worked around.

As a world leading conspiracy theorist, I think you've been slipped a few bob of motivation just to say that very sensible thing.

This. FA wouldn't have allowed us to do what I'm a currently doing if we'd been upfront about it.

Levy did the right thing here.

I like that. Not afraid to actually say it either.

Did you keep your hat on during the tornado?

My father-in-law passed away about the time it came through beautiful Bytown. My son said he saw an express service to heaven and loaded up his canoe.

I like that. Not afraid to actually say it either.

Did you keep your hat on during the tornado?

My father-in-law passed away about the time it came through beautiful Bytown. My son said he saw an express service to heaven and loaded up his canoe.

Sorry to hear that, mate. My sincere condolences. :(

I was alright - I got caught in Gatineau when it hit, but I managed to stagger to shelter at a bar with some friends. Even had power when I got home, although I live in Centretown so I definitely got off easy compared to the folks in Vanier/Little Italy et al.

• He said on Tuesday: "I am confident. This year. I am confident this year. I had some private conversation with Daniel – no not private Jesus [Perez, Spurs assistant manager] was there! I think they are confident. They are working hard to try they are working hard to try to find the solution. I hope before the year, before Christmas, we can play. That's my wish.
    "It will be a big big boost for everyone. [Levy and me] have conversations every day. He called me this morning before training and yesterday we took a coffee here at the restaurant. Yes, it's tough!
    "Sometimes he tells me, sometimes he opens the conversation about the stadium, sometimes I open the conversation and say "Daniel, how is the stadium?" and sometimes it's tough to explain. But yes we hope and we heard before, I am very confident before the year. I hope that after that comment Daniel doesn't kill me tomorrow: why you put this expectation on me? He's going to kill me!"
    https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...oving-in-date-after-daniel-levy-a3945796.html

What a great Xmas present for Spurs fans. This will provide a huge lift for us. The atmosphere will be insane, as will the facility. The players will get a lift from that.

It's all well and good to aim for a certain date but the roadblock at the moment isn't simply time or resources, once the CSS issue is resolved, the test events need to happen in order to get the safety certificates needed to host events at full capacity. So until it's announced that the CSS issues are resolved it's all speculation, but that timeline is always about a month away while we're waiting for the CSS issues to be fixed.

Nice to be in at Christmas considering that's usually when we pick up form too - hopefully we can get in and get off to a good start. Burnley at home feels like a nice first game.

It's all well and good to aim for a certain date but the roadblock at the moment isn't simply time or resources, once the CSS issue is resolved, the test events need to happen in order to get the safety certificates needed to host events at full capacity. So until it's announced that the CSS issues are resolved it's all speculation, but that timeline is always about a month away while I'm a waiting for the CSS issues to be fixed.

What’s the CSS?

Back