• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham versus Brighton

I'm talking about running forwards, hell even looking forwards, hell even pretending he might go forwards, but he just lays it back, he may as well be a wall.
He has run forwards, but he’s not just going to run forwards with the ball for the sake of it just to lose the ball. It’s about attacking at the right moments, he’s not Lucas Moura who you’d expect to take on the full back every time he gets the ball. And it’s not Like Moura hasn’t been getting the ball out wide and just rolling it back, so why you try and single out Rose for doing it I don’t know....

Danny looking more like the Rose of old
Defending is shocking lost his man twice

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
The first time, Stevens blocked him off NFL style. But yes, Rose has looked quite shaky to me.

Would like to see Son left, Moura right and Harry Kane in the box
Was more talking about the extra commitment and determination he's showing today. But yeah his timing is still not quite there
Did also put in a couple of decent crosses.

Rose has put in a couple of good crosses, no full back in the modern game just tries to cross it every time - least of all a team like us who likes to have the ball and pass it....
Player radars for full backs and wingers have % of chances created by crosses on an inverse scale.

I'll take a scrappy 1-0 please. Regaining momentum and confidence is so, so important for us now.

Yes. Although it would be nice to not have to be hanging on in the final minutes. I would say an early goal would be nice, but they have a habit of coming back from 2-0 at home too

COYS

It’s hard creating against a team that literally are sat 30 yards form their goal line

But we have played as well as we have in a long time so far
Of course it is, but we haven’t played that many forward thinking passes or passing it that quickly. So you saying we’ve been passing it well, we’ve been passing as expected as in not losing the ball that’s all, nothing spectacular....

Back