• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham versus Brighton

So slow, slow, slow.

Rose is driving me mad, we make 20 sideways passes to work him into space and he comes back inside to lay it back to Jan and we are back to square one.

That is what Davies used to do 2 years ago.... every build up was slow...sloww.... get it to Davies... lay it back to where it started.

JESUS CHRIST HURRY UP.

With 4 minutes left, they had 5 men in our half, we played around their press, Jan breaks free and can release Kane, but he stops and lays it backwards.

WTF? COME ON!

Real turgid affair. Dier and Dembele playing really low risk football and not even trying to turn on it when they have a bit of time means a lot of backwards passing.

Decent half. We're creating very little from open play. But good extended pressure at times. Definitely a penalty, but very lucky for us. Sheer stupidity to give away a penalty like that.

Hopefully we'll up our game in the second half.

Real turgid affair. Dier and Dembele playing really low risk football and not even trying to turn on it when they have a bit of time means a lot of backwards passing.

I disagree

We have been passing very well and really mixing it up

This looks like a spurs team we know and love

Only person I haven’t seen do any passing of note is Gazzaniga

So slow, slow, slow.

Rose is driving me mad, we make 20 sideways passes to work him into space and he comes back inside to lay it back to Jan and we are back to square one.

That is what Davies used to do 2 years ago.... every build up was slow...sloww.... get it to Davies... lay it back to where it started.

JESUS CHRIST HURRY UP.

With 4 minutes left, they had 5 men in our half, we played around their press, Jan breaks free and can release Kane, but he stops and lays it backwards.

WTF? COME ON!
Rose has put in a couple of good crosses, no full back in the modern game just tries to cross it every time - least of all a team like us who likes to have the ball and pass it....

Dier and Dembele playing really low risk football ...means a lot of backwards passing.

THIS.
We will rue this, wasting so many good opportunities.
Then they will get some set pieces and squish the ball in our net and we'll blame the defence, when it is Dembele/Dier/Eriksen/Son doing nothing to fashion chances for Kane

Rose has put in a couple of good crosses, no full back in the modern game just tries to cross it every time - least of all a team like us who likes to have the ball and pass it....
I'm talking about running forwards, hell even looking forwards, hell even pretending he might go forwards, but he just lays it back, he may as well be a wall.

I disagree

We have been passing very well and really mixing it up

This looks like a spurs team we know and love

Only person I haven’t seen do any passing of note is Gazzaniga
We’ve been passing the ball well in terms of keeping the ball and not giving it away,but we have really created much.

Now they are a goal behind hopefully will give us more opportunities....

I'll take a scrappy 1-0 please. Regaining momentum and confidence is so, so important for us now.

We're still looking shaky on set pieces against us. Not really setting up well, looks a bit hodge podge. Important not to give away silly freekicks in the second half.

An early 2-0, please!

Back