• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

By the way, I'm loving the stadium, but I do think it would look tighter, more intimidating with a narrower south stand, something like this

I know sight lines and geometry may preclude this option

Edit - damn, imgur links are awkward to embed! If you hover on the image you get tiny arrows to go left and right, to see the difference. [[Yes, it took me a full 2 minutes to make this image, it is not supposed to be a work of art]]

No chance, Lance.

Then the fans tucked into the seats deep on each side would have the same, neck-twisting views as The Lost People of the Corner Flag have in the nether regions of whAnkfield.

My Liverpool-loving uncle has sat there and absolutely hates them.

And they'd likely be a more placid flock of sheep sitting in those awful seats than the committed loonies standing in the current design.

If the delay till April is true it can finally put to bed this notion he is a super chairmen. Yes he is better then a lot of others but he is not amazing.

He mentioned a few times he was personally over seeing the build, seen articles where he went to America to look for lift parts.

Obviously the will be project managers and stuff. But he needs to take some responsibility.

Yeah, he is.

Super, Super Dan, Super, Super Dan, Super, Super Dan, Super Daniel Levy.

You can stick your Danish chairleg up your arse... ; Rinse, Repeat, Rinse, Repeat.

You put it on a tee. Had to be done. Nuffink personal, eh?

This is what they should play for one of those aerial video thing sountracks - smooth, stylish, upbeat. Just like Spurs:

Or just to listen to as you enjoy a morning cuppa whilst getting caught up with the world.

Sooner we move into this fcuker the better. Hopefully we have a couple of easy home games to built the fortress feeling and then build from there.

This season is falling apart before its even October.

It does seem that way. Yesterday just seems to sum up the summer and season. Optimism following a promising end to the season, players doing well at the world cup, fell flat with the complete absence of transfers. But no matter, its a good young squad and we're moving into a new stadium. Oops, not quite yet. A good result at Old Trafford, then Watford. And then a very promising start to the Champions League is thwarted by an equaliser (still a good result) and then the kicker. Liverpool getting a late winner was just the cherry on the top. It doesn't help that Poch is beginning to sound like a cross between Mourinho and Cantona.

I think a positive announcement on the stadium would give us all a lift. We don't want the uncertainty dragging on into the new year.

I only read the first paragraph.

Basically, more focus on quality finish now, rather than a rush to meet a deadline. Less trades on site, taking more time over things. Should be finished in Jan but might not play there until next season. No idea how reliable the publication is or good their anonymous sources are.

Basically, more focus on quality finish now, rather than a rush to meet a deadline. Less trades on site, taking more time over things. Should be finished in Jan but might not play there until next season. No idea how reliable the publication is or good their anonymous sources are.

We didn't expect it finished did we, ready yes but not finished.

I guess once we see the pitch being laid we’ll know the security systems have been rectified by the contractor and we’re just a few weeks away. All the time the pitch is still sand (or whatever it currently is) we know these idiots are still scrambling to fix their F up.

I guess once we see the pitch being laid we’ll know the security systems have been rectified by the contractor and we’re just a few weeks away. All the time the pitch is still sand (or whatever it currently is) we know these idiots are still scrambling to fix their F up.

I think that is right. We're not going to lay the pitch until we are a couple of weeks away from a test event.

If we arent in before December then I am writing to the club and cancelling my ST and getting a refund. I know they will refund but I cannot be ar5ed with my ST anymore. If anyone wants to take it up then PM me but they wont be getting any more money off of me. Oh that reminds me, I am not using my Barcelona Wembley ticket I bought..... for those that care.

Back