• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Internazionale

None of the players are hitting their numbers, that’s on them, it’s on Poch for not kicking the regulars up the arse by dropping them.

Just think he’s losing it and will lose the next few games and it’ll be bye bye.

Talk about gutless OTT reaction. I doubt levy will fire him...so we go on a bad run, brick happens. We deserved at least a draw, but footy can be cruel. Ask Coventry fans...
At least they have that FA Cup win to keep them warm at night.

Also, re: the talk about Poch...

..modern football doesn't work that way, but I'd sell 24 out of 25 of these self-important bottlers before I'd even think about getting rid of Poch.

Go back to basics, get a new Mason and Bentaleb, start over with heart and bravery, I don't mind. But Poch will be key - and the mental fragilities of this squad and this club are not down to him.

The issue we have had and still have is budget, which is worse due to the costs of the new stadium. It is hard for us to pay the transfers and wages of players who will seriously improve our squad. And we've bought enough donkeys in the past few years.

That’s just not true, particularly on wages. We could afford a couple of 200k players and our wages to turnover ratio would still be amongst the lowest in the league. Levy doesn’t want to spend it.

It’s going to cost us this season, it’s going to cost us getting more out of this squad and manager. I just hope Levy is seeing something in the bigger picture that’s justifying this approach.

Poch said that the players needed to play with the experience we have gained - I think Poch has been reminded to keep your best players on, especially a 1-0 lead. Away. In the UCL group stage.

We were leading by a deflected goal, and lost it from two set pieces, it's all so very deja vu, n'est pas ?

GHod how disappointing is that, but at this level, its all fine margins - and Poch will have to bear the cross, as well as most of the lads.

The team looks so stale. If only there had been some sort of window of opportunity to buy a few fresh players to gee things up.

Guess there’s not though, but at least the players are getting a boost from the lovely new building site we’re not playing at.

Quite fudged off at the moment tbf.

This is a big test for Poch not in a million years do i want him gone, no fckin way! Look where he’s got us to, generally. Yeh, there’s still work to be done, some silverware would be nice but most of us were bricking it when he was being linked with other high profile jobs. We’ll come through it, i’m As tinkled off as any but we need to get behind him especially.

That’s just not true, particularly on wages. We could afford a couple of 200k players and our wages to turnover ratio would still be amongst the lowest in the league. Levy doesn’t want to spend it.

It’s going to cost us this season, it’s going to cost us getting more out of this squad and manager. I just hope Levy is seeing something in the bigger picture that’s justifying this approach.

Setting aside the wages part, we could definitely have afforded 1-2 players who could have brought us more depth and quality to the squad.

Maybe this is what is causing Poch to be more angry than usual? He realised that the world cup would leave us knackered and wanted to bring some in?

Jan could have stopped the first one.

I think this is more than a bit of a slump on, while there were bright patches tonight, we looked terrible in parts and we look brittle. We haven’t looked brittle like this in a long time.

I’m worried. There is something wrong. I’ve no confidence heading into the weekend. But talk of the manager losing the dressing room or being fired are beyond stupid.

I’m usually positive about the team but it does feel a bit downish at the moment.

I’m not blaming any one thing but it just seems everything is on a bit of a downer.

The stadium stuff doesn’t help. Players will have had dates and games in mind and would no doubt have been buzzing to play at NWHL. Now we’ve had 6 games: 4 away, 2 at wembley. I know they are professionals but they are also human. It will soon be 8 games: 5 away, 3 at wembley.

I know the players did good there last season but it wasn’t quite as good as WHL and I think it’s wearing thin.

The WC has obviously taken its toll. We (I believe) had the most WC minutes and it’s showing.

And transfers: ok we have a good squad - but there’s is no harm in adding one quality player. It could make all the difference. Robbie Keane said Levy wanted 4 players but didn’t want to pay the prices. The players probably know that.

You get a couple of 200k players and the less than 200k players we have will want pay bumps, which if they don't get unsettles the squad. Our lack of budget is going to cost us. The Goons suffered from lack of funds when the moved into Effeminates.

Back