• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Internazionale

Not looking forward to this one. Feels like something is wrong in the camp.

Would take a draw but hoping Poch and the players surprise me.

• 13Vorm
  • 24Aurier
  • 6D Sánchez
  • 5Vertonghen
  • 33Davies
  • 15Dier
  • 19Dembélé
  • 23Eriksen
  • 11Lamela
  • 7Son Heung-Min
  • 10Kane
Substitutes
  • 3Rose
  • 8Winks
  • 12Wanyama
  • 16Walker-Peters
  • 18Llorente
  • 22Gazzaniga
  • 27Lucas Moura

Inter Milan
  • 1Handanovic
  • 37Skriniar
  • 6de Vrij
  • 23Miranda
  • 18Asamoah
  • 8Vecino
  • 77Brozovic
  • 16Politano
  • 14Nainggolan
  • 44Perisic
  • 9Icardi
Substitutes
  • 11Keita
  • 13Ranocchia
  • 20Valero
  • 27Padelli
  • 33D'Ambrosio
  • 46Berni
  • 87Candreva

Aurier and Sanchez in the same team scare me. Dembele and Dier are not in good form so we are weak there.

Good to see Son and Lamela start.

Hopefully Harry just needs to play through this spell rather than being tired.

Not convinced on the line up. I’m fearing a 2-0 defeat.

Dier, Dembele, Eriksen and Kane all starting again, eurgh...

Prove me wrong boys!

They're among our best players, we'll need them to hit form if we are going to achieve anything this season but we know from previous years that it'll probably be ugly until December and then we will start flying.

This will give us a chance to see whether Kane taking up different positions to accommodate Moura is affecting his form.

This!!!!! You beat me to the post ;-)
Remember for England he was also largely accommodating Sterling.

He will score, no doubt, everyone will talk about his "improved energy" without considering where he's been playing all season/summer...

They're among our best players, we'll need them to hit form if we are going to achieve anything this season but we know from previous years that it'll probably be ugly until December and then we will start flying.

Dembele is the one. We need to watch his minutes like a hawk. Dier in this role is great. I expect a good result tonight, although Vorm remains a major issue for me personally.

Back