• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Jurgen the German's favourite team ***

Poch badly exposed here for his lack of tactical acumen. Pool outthought and outfought us. Son coming on at 71 mins. Far too late AGAIN.

Harsh. He’s being asked to work miracles season after season with the same players. There’s a reason no other club does that.

Poch badly exposed here for his lack of tactical acumen. Pool outthought and outfought us. Son coming on at 71 mins. Far too late AGAIN.

I actually think the players are just as much to blame here. A lot of individual errors.

That said, I don't think that the system is working for a lot of them. Eriksen at the tip of a diamond has failed to impress on every outing and Dembele isn't looking comfortable as the only DM.

Dembele could do Dier's job better

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I don't think so. Dembele's just not going to last more than 30 minutes in any given game. You might carry him while winning, but he will flag.

Wanyama is really the only other option we have. Winks isn't a defensive midfielder.

We could perhaps try playing Sanchez there, but that would be a gamble.

That's it, I can't watch anymore. Dier barely able to control a football and he and the defence with no-one to pass to.

What a brickfest!

This is the flattest, most plodding performance I've seen from us since ... the last one v Watford.

I'm starting to think whether Moura's blistering start to the season may come back to haunt us. If Poch sticks with the 2 up front I can see us struggling badly.

We dont even look interested in taking quick throw ins, no urgency, its like we dont realise we are 2-0 down with 10mins left

Back