• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Jurgen the German's favourite team ***

Dembele and Moura really on double shift, Dier sleeping, Eriksen looks scared

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

We are having our Arse given to us. Need Sanchez on at HT.Go three at the back ffs.

Wouldn’t go that far but we have been a distant second best.

A lot of long balls and we look terrified. As limp and nervous a performance as I’ve seen for a long time.

Our lads don't really understand that you need to concentrate and show commitment. Really, they don't. It's the same errors, in open play and at set-pieces, again and again. And we look dozy and disinterested, despite having the lion's share of possession.

And they're not young any more - they're not kids still learning. They're now old enough to know better.

But they don't. And the errors keep coming, much to the delight of our opponents who *are* mature enough to concentrate on the damn game instead of...whatever it is the lads are dozily thinking about. Snapchat, perhaps.

HT 0-1We are playing to all their strengths . Why? Poor by Poch. Needs to change things tactically and personnel wise sooner rather than later.

What sky channel is this on, I seem to be watching it on Liverpool TV.
They haven't been that good but we are carrying dier.

Back