• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Its like that through out the series i'm afraid,after you reach episode 4 or 5 you got to stick it out then to find out who did it... I'm not bailing out yet!! Some parts are very dark especially the Amy Adams character and her mum is very strange too.
Its a shame, I wanted to like it more than I liked it. It had a quirkiness about it I like and as you said the Mum looked batsh*t crazy and I wanted to find out why. I think I am out of this one good job to get off of it early.

Better Call Saul season 4 has started

I still like it a lot. But I think it has lost its way a little: the first two seasons were really stellar, and so far this season has been marking time somewhat. Perhaps it's tricky for them not knowing how many seasons they have left to bring us into synch with the Breaking Bad timeline. Jimmy's world has to get seriously entangled with Fring's soon, though, or the structure really isn't going to work.

I'd just like to jump forward in time to Omaha and see a third personality emerge: a monster well beyond Jimmy or Saul, escaped from Cinnabon and doing something brilliant and terrifying. Maybe with Jesse's help.

S
I still like it a lot. But I think it has lost its way a little: the first two seasons were really stellar, and so far this season has been marking time somewhat. Perhaps it's tricky for them not knowing how many seasons they have left to bring us into synch with the Breaking Bad timeline. Jimmy's world has to get seriously entangled with Fring's soon, though, or the structure really isn't going to work.

I'd just like to jump forward in time to Omaha and see a third personality emerge: a monster well beyond Jimmy or Saul, escaped from Cinnabon and doing something brilliant and terrifying. Maybe with Jesse's help.

Shush! I haven’t started season 4 yet :cool:

I kinda like that it's slow. And this way, we get to see more Mike.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5057054/

When CIA analyst Jack Ryan stumbles upon a suspicious series of bank transfers his search for answers pulls him from the safety of his desk job and catapults him into a deadly game of cat and mouse throughout Europe and the Middle East, with a rising terrorist figurehead preparing for a massive attack against the US and her allies

Ozark Season 2 (Netflix UK)

Loved first season - enjoying the 2nd one already

Goliath (Prime UK)

Both seasons are excellent

BodyGuard (BBC iPlayer UK)

It's fiction so don't get caught up in how realistic it is, just really good first 2 episodes and 3rd one was less amazing but still good

Ugh, Sons of Anarchy was so bad, I cant believe they are pushing more out.

And I say that as someone who watched it all. I came to realise, its basically a soap opera, a guys alternative to Eastenders!

And then I felt shame for sitting through it.

I really enjoyed the first few seasons, then they started killing everybody and it became a chore, once you realise its Hamlet it's predictable that there won't be any payoff, I did finish it, but only because my wife wanted to see it.

I really enjoyed the first few seasons, then they started killing everybody and it became a chore, once you realise its Hamlet it's predictable that there won't be any payoff, I did finish it, but only because my wife wanted to see it.

I finished it because of the time Id already sunk in, wish I hadnt to be honest.

I think the thing for me was that they didnt kill of people soon enough, Ron Perlman and Katey Sagal should have gone a long time before they actually did, it became a pantomime!

Ugh, Sons of Anarchy was so bad, I cant believe they are pushing more out.

And I say that as someone who watched it all. I came to realise, its basically a soap opera, a guys alternative to Eastenders!

And then I felt shame for sitting through it.
I ditched it around the time they opened a brothel (Love you Brother, I got you Brother) as it got too brick but loads of stuff when you really look deeply is a guys soap opera... even the #1 Sopranos

That was it for me.

I started watching it off the back of all the hype. Season 1 was kind of "meh? Maybe it gets better", then before I knew it the same was said of 2 and 3 and then I was just trying to see it through.

Honestly dont think its good TV at all, completely undeserving of the hype.

Walton Goggins is fudging amazing in it though, worth watching any episode he (she!) turns up in!

Back