• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Watford***

We lost this game because we lost our composure. They had nothing to offer and then Sanchez had one daft involvement when he tried to win a ball he didn't need to win down in the corner. The ball ended up in the bar from the cross. That gave them some momentum, there were some tough physical battles and Dembele gave away a free kick when there was no need for it. If you can't keep cool heads, you easily end up getting punished.

In the addition to add, we lacked quality in the final third today. We got into very promising positions, but wasted them with poor passes and touches. Moura in particular was awful today.

Two weeks now with this defeat on our minds. fudge that. Watford were so poor too, we truly gave three points away today.

Bad day at the office gents. No dramas. Watford are on a good run. They’ll be brick soon.

Just disappointing. I’d rather have lost against united and beat Watford than this way round.

Beat United away and then lose to Watford. How typical. We got all we deserved from this game... nothing! Too in-direct, too much Hollywood football and a complete lack of leadership in terms of making subs from Poch...again. In saying that there is no point now in even selecting Loriente, as he is hopeless.

And Eriksen, and Dembele, and verts, and Sanchez, and Toby
i think dembele was getting outnumbered because eriksen and alli weren't effective, i thought sanchez was OK too, but at corners the midfielders weren't helping.

kane has been a disappointment and its games like these where i feel that eriksen shouldn't start.
alli seems to be all happy with goal celebrations on social media, not going to just play ugly and get it done.

can't wait for son to be back so we can bench eriksen or alli for once. poch needs to give everyone a big kick up the backside.
we don't deserve to be win anything with performances like this

Eh. I expected this the *minute* Dier gave that bombastic interview about having done nothing wrong by not signing players. 'We know how to win, we've been together for years, we are mentally strong..'

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

One good result, all this bombast comes out by our pumped-up lads...and then they flop like spineless fish the very next game.

It's happened time and time again. It's Spurs.

Poch even warned the lads about it - don't rest on your laurels, don't think you're hot sh*t because you beat United.

They did. They lost. A bit of pressure, a bit of bullying, and they folded like wet newspapers.

Sigh.

The funny thing is, Watford will be spreading their legs and gifting three points to anyone with a pulse in exactly four months - they do this every year.

But we were the ones who had to act like Billy Big B*llocks heading into playing them at this period, and we were deservedly beaten as a result.

Deservedly. No poor reffing, no luck, just a more committed, motivated energetic footballing side beating a lethargic, sloppy, lazy one that switched off after a slice of luck.

Sigh.

Those f*cking interviews. They should keep Dier locked in a broom closet when he's not playing, just so he doesn't pull this Spursiness.

Poor. We have several players simply trudging through after World Cup drain. Eriksen is fighting to find form -at least he does not hide. Dembele cannot play 90 mins. Personally I have no complaints about Watford, and I thought Deeney was solid, again, no complaints at all with what they are.

Just seen second goal replay and Toby has to win that header. Has to.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Eriksson has perfected the art of hiding in plain sight. If ozil had put in that performance we would laughing our fudging heads off.

A 2-1 defeat away is not the worst thing in the world to a side in good form but it really is quite sad to see how easily bullied we were. To concede 2 set pieces in quick succession is just not like us and we didn’t get any decent moves going around their box.

Not sure what the issue was, and will be interested in Poch’s response. He’s decided to push the players hard this season and they’ve fallen in the 4th game. Does he double down or does he try and show them some love? This is one of the worst Poch Spurs performances I’ve seen for some time.

We’ve been crap all season, ironically the first half today was the best 45 mins we have put in, fudging typical that these weak minded bottle jobs turn that in in the second half.

Very disappointed with that. We were clearly the better team for 80 minutes of that game, but two set piece goals in a 10 minute period where they put us under pressure and we lose the game.

Certainly some performances that should have been better, but we weren't poor.

Modern day Stoke...

We lost this game because we lost our composure. They had nothing to offer and then Sanchez had one daft involvement when he tried to win a ball he didn't need to win down in the corner. The ball ended up in the bar from the cross. That gave them some momentum, there were some tough physical battles and Dembele gave away a free kick when there was no need for it. If you can't keep cool heads, you easily end up getting punished.

In the addition to add, we lacked quality in the final third today. We got into very promising positions, but wasted them with poor passes and touches. Moura in particular was awful today.

Two weeks now with this defeat on our minds. fudge that. Watford were so poor too, we truly gave three points away today.

Sanchez did that after verts waved a lazy foot at the ball rather than putting his head through it, if he’d have dealt with the first ball, Sanchez, who was fouled by the way, wouldn’t have anything to try and clear up

Eriksson has perfected the art of hiding in plain sight. If ozil had put in that performance we would laughing our fudging heads off.

You're right, haven't seen Sven-Goran for ages, as for Eriksen I think you're seeing something that isn't there he was the only one in the midfield trying to release our strikers on goal.

Spot on mate.

Back