• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

Well, we've played inter so many times in recent times its almost a bit boring, but I need TP for my bunghole!

Ouch! Forgot about Inter being in Pot 4. Not the pot 4 team we wanted. But we've stuffed them before, and will do it again.

Inter scrapped into the CL with a weird win at Lazio last year and I think lost 2 out of two this year.

We are firmly second favourites for the group

Barca. Love it. This is what it's all about. They're a bloody good team, and now we get to test ourselves against them. Can't wait!

I'm sure Poch will have the team extra fired up for those two games too.

Not the easiest group, but that's what we said last year. I need TP for my bunghole!

Barca. Love it. This is what it's all about. They're a bloody good team, and now we get to test ourselves against them. Can't wait!

I'm sure Poch will have the team extra fired up for those two games too.

Not the easiest group, but that's what we said last year. I need TP for my bunghole!
Forgot about espanol, visions of players sleeping on sofas (assuming Poch kept a house there) and home cooked steak

Back